Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nexus7 shows error message of insufficient storage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lilaiyer

lilaiyer

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 PM

Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:02 AM

Hello, during the throes of relieving chrome and firefox of their browser redirecting virus, did a factory reset .

I was told that all updates of os should downloaded and I did try. Got the message 'not enough storage space for the system."

There are no downloaded Apps and according to settings 12.96Gb available.

I tried to download AVG free anti virus. That too got the above message of insufficient storage.

After some removing of cache of play store and the other google play apps, tried again--again, error '504'

Then i tried after airplane mode and this time i got error 924.

What to do? In despair.

The redirect url to www.tradeadexchange.com still redirects and when I close the tab, i get a popup

"The page at http://772787327.r.cdnsun.net says:

Your Mozilla Firefox for Android Tablet phone is infected by (4 virus) while browsing....." and more with an OK whicch i have to click to close thee browser.

Thanx in advance for any help.

Edited by lilaiyer, 02 February 2016 - 03:49 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 lilaiyer

lilaiyer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 PM

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:15 PM

Hello, I found some advice to another sufferer and downloaded AdwCleaner. At the moment, Firefox has stopped The 'www.tradeadexchange.com redirection and another 'Website cant be trusted " that had started this morning.
I do hope it stays that way.

THANK YOU.
Now, the problem remains on my Android tablet and Phone. Malwarebytes does not recognise it as an infection.
Do you have a cleaner for these devices?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users