I keep trying to play online games (mainly oldschool runescape) however I can't because I keep disconnecting.
I don't know why this is. At first I thought it was because my speeds were low but then I realised that I was able to watch Netflix etc on this computer.
I have tried literally everything but I can't find a solution to the problem. I've tried the following;
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /release - then ipconfig /renew
- netsh winsock reset catalog
- netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
- netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log
- Calling my ISP
- Doing a system restore to an earlier time
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the client for the game
- Running ccleaner to fix registry issues
Unfortunately all of my efforts have failed and the problem still persists....
Any help or solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance,