Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nick jr. on windows 7

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Viperone

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:05:53 PM

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:12 PM

hi I am having a problem when I go to nick jr,site. once I get there it will not show any pictures or videos or games it only shows things like the play button for the videos or games .I am not having any problems with any other sites like poki or youtube or any other gaming site. I think something is blocking it I think one time it did say something abouit the script . is it possible I could of turned something on or off to cause this. any help would be appreciated thanks

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Phantom010

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • Local time:06:53 PM

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:37 AM

Are you using Firefox with the NoScript extension?

Please stick around after posting. Helpers are never far. Don't disappear for a week!
Our help is free, so please have the courtesy to reply in a timely manner. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users