Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please help me! Computer won't start..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Meganx053

Meganx053

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:05 PM

Hi, I'm sorry I know I'm supposed to post the details of my computer but I honestly don't even know them and my computer is acting so weird :(
It's turning on to these screens in this prder, and then just shutting of and doing it all over again in loops, I can't even push any of the keys on the key board :/
Please help me, I really appriciate it!
- megan

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Atomic77

Atomic77

• Members
  • 213 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 AM

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:05 PM

hmm Megan it looks like your computer is really messed up. Do you remember doing anything with it before this happened? like did you update anything or add anything new? Has it always done this? We really need more details in order to help.

ATOMIC77

​GEEKED AT BIRTH

#3 Meganx053

Meganx053
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:09 PM

It just randomly did it one day when we went to turn it on, however about a week or two ago my cat layer across the keyboard which made my computer act a little wacky by the keyboard not working and the screen turning black when I ran my cursor across the screen but was fixed as soon as we restarted the computer. But other than that I haven't downloaded anything new or had any other problems. I'm able to get to the safe mode area of my desktop but I don't know if that helps any.

#4 blueelvis

blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,666 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 PM

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:32 AM

Hi Meganx053 ^_^,

The Blue Screen Error which you are experiencing is the VIDEO_TDR_ERROR. As per the screenshot, the NVIDIA driver is causing the problem on your system. That is a good sign that you are able to enter the safe mode. As of now, kindly download Display Driver Uninstaller from the below link and uninstall the currently installed NVIDIA driver on your system via Safe Mode -

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

If after that, you are still facing problems, kindly run the below utility -

https://omgdebugging.com/bsod-inspector

Once the utility completes, it will generate a ZIP file on your desktop (The utility could be run from Safe Mode as well). Kindly attach that ZIP file with your next post.

Let me know in case of any problem.

-Pranav

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

In case I have been helping you and you haven't received a reply from me in 48 hours, please feel free to PM me. Anything else? Still feel free to PM me :)

Did you read this? http://omgdebugging.com/5-tips-for-getting-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-at-fast-food-joints/

#5 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 AM

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:03 AM

If you can't get into Windows, please try SafeMode with Networking (internet will usually work with a wired connection there, wireless may/may not work)

If that doesn't work, then try just plain Safe Mode.

If you're able to get into Safe Mode, let us know and we'll give some suggestions on how to return to normal mode.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users