Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How can I get the a clear easy to read text on all pages without any light grey?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angels4u

angels4u

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:26 PM

For some reason I find it hard to read to computer, it is connected to a tv screen, the words I type are grey  ,is there a way of changing this to bold black? I also would like to increase the font size..

Thank you very much for your help !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 23,973 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:03 PM

Look at the ease of access settings in Windows 10.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/ease-access-settings-windows-10

Some additional info

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/make-the-computer-easier-to-see-optimize-visual-display

#3 calden

calden

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 PM

Posted 31 January 2016 - 08:48 AM

For some reason I find it hard to read to computer, it is connected to a tv screen, the words I type are grey  ,is there a way of changing this to bold black? I also would like to increase the font size..

Thank you very much for your help !

If using Edge browser at top right hand corner click on 3 dots, then Settings, scroll down to READING where you can adjust both colour and font size

#4 Niweg

Niweg

• Members
  • 802 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 PM

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:34 AM

You can make everything larger by right-clicking an empty space on the desktop, then clicking Display Settings.  There's a slider there you can adjust.  In a browser and some email clients you can make things larger by CTRL+.  In a word processor you can highlight all the text (CTRL-A) and select the font and color of your choice.

Good luck.

Make regular full system backups or you'll be sorry sooner or later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users