Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help, PLEASE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 lilaiyer

lilaiyer

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 PM

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:41 AM

Hello there!  I do hope this is the right place to come to.

My browsers on pc as well as android tablet, and android phone have been struck by what my brother (who very confidently recommended your sit) calls BHO. Only it doesn't help at all. Instead, after the first page, on clicking a link, the page starts loading and then either goes off to a site called 'www.tradeadexchange.com' (tradeexchange at first) or to a place called www.player-mobile' and pops up a warning with instructions to download something with dire consequences otherwise.

On my PC, a DELL Vista home premium (32bit? I think), I use Firefox and IE. After an initial search, I downloaded YAC-PC to the PC only. It  solved the problem. Now, every click on a link opens a new window with address bar completely filled with URLs. I close it and am able to continue browsing.

On the Android tablet I did a factory reset and there was no problem for a while, but now we are back to the same redirection. I use Chrome and Firefox on this.

The phone is also an android.

I wondered if the wi-fi router was affected, but am unable to connect pc to modem directly.

Sorry about my language, I am unable to pick up computerese.

Thank you .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 olgun52

olgun52

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:12 PM

Hi lilaiyer,

I can help just for DELL-PC.

You must open a new another subject  in  the following forums for tablet.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/215/tablets-mobile-devices/

Let's start if you accept. What do you think ?

Best regards

paypal.gif
If you wish to show appreciation and support me personally fighting against malware, then you can consider a donation. Thank you. :thumbup2:
Malware fix forum
If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!

#3 olgun52

olgun52

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:31 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

Best regards

paypal.gif
If you wish to show appreciation and support me personally fighting against malware, then you can consider a donation. Thank you. :thumbup2:
Malware fix forum
If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users