Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hidden Admin Acc On But Still No Admin Rights Edited-POST

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dazza

Dazza

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 AM

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:35 PM

:bowdown: Hi Guys I Have Solved "Cannot activate the Windows 10 Hidden Administration ACC and it has a Password

BUT I Still Have" No Admin Rights" Warning s  so I am Reposting

From Here       <  bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/603214/no-administrator-right-s/  >  To Here

Basically I have No Admin Right s at all (I am sure it was after an Update Of Win 10) as I only Ever Had 1 Standard Account as 'Dasha' but have had No Admin Problems until Now, I upgraded from Win 8.1 in Sept and every thing Seemed ok ? I opened a Standard Admin Account and I cannot Enter a Password and I have Tried Many Times and Different Password s and it  still says “Cannot Create New Admin Password” I don’t even think I ever did One??

I cannot Open MY Apps or Disk Management Windows Apps work Okay These are The Warnings

You do not have access rights to Logical Disk Manager Windows 10
You Do Not Have Administrative Rights
You Have to Be An Administrator to Log In
You Must be Logged In as The Administrator too Install this Program
I cannot Open MY Apps or Disk Management but the Windows Apps work Okay
I cannot Open System Restore I click on the Link But Nothing Happens
I have an Admin account that I opened the 2 weeks ago because they say "You must have more than just a 'Standard User Account' and I had Tried to open the 'Hidden Admin Account' and I couldn't but I fixed that
I cannot Download Updates / or Run MY Apps

Windows Apps Are OK

You are logged in as a Standard User .You cannot View Device Setting in DiviceManager, 

but you must be Logged in as Administrator to Make any Changes

This seems to be Getting Worse :unsure:

I cannot Delete the Std Admin Account Maybe I could go into Hidden Admin account and Delete it from there or sighn into the MS Account and try

Any help Please Cheers Dazzla :)

2013 DELL Inspiron 660, Intel 4 CPU - 2.4 GB, 512 Meg Ram, 64 bit / BEN-Q 21.5" Scr,

Windows 10, Weston 1000 T-byte HDD - Partitions -  G, -  H, - I, - J 

CCleaner, Kaspersky (Full Version) MWMByts Weekly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users