Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malwarebytes anti malware. please help

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 stevepark309

stevepark309

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 PM

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:25 PM

Hello I just ran a scan with the above mentioned program. It stated I needed to reboot. Now the computer will reboot and go in an endless loop of taking me into the windows 10 login screen. Won't recognize me and then reboot again. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

J

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 PM

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:10 PM

Hi stevepark309 :)

If you have issues with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (or any other Malwarebytes product), I suggest you to post a thread on their forum to receive adequate assistance for it.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,277 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:31 PM

You can also contact the Malwarebytes Consumer Support Portal for individual assistance.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 MoxieMomma

MoxieMomma

• Members
  • 471 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 PM

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:00 PM

Hi:

Hi stevepark309 :)

If you have issues with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (or any other Malwarebytes product), I suggest you to post a thread on their forum to receive adequate assistance for it.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help

The OP is being assisted at the MBAM forum here :)https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/178103-restart-issue/

You can also contact the Malwarebytes Consumer Support Portal for individual assistance.

For the record, the direct link to open a Help Desk ticket for MBAM-Consumer is HERE.

>>>Unfortunately, the link is currently non-functional. The Malwarebytes support team is aware and is working to get it back up and running. :exclame:

>>Until then, @stevepark309, I suggest sticking with your topic at the MBAM forum.  It's always advisable to work in only one place at a time for a given problem.

(As a workaround for anyone else needing support for MBAM while the Help Desk link is down, you may either start a new, separate post in the forum HERE, OR you may send an email to: support@malwarebytes.org to open a ticket.)

Thanks!

MM

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,277 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:23 PM

...For the record, the direct link to open a Help Desk ticket for MBAM-Consumer is HERE.

>>>Unfortunately, the link is currently non-functional. The Malwarebytes support team is aware and is working to get it back up and running

I tried to use the direct link before posting but it was not working so I used the other.

BTW...they must have fixed it because the direct link is working now.

#6 MoxieMomma

MoxieMomma

• Members
  • 471 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 PM

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:38 PM

LOL

Indeed!!

The link must have been fixed at some point between my reply and your latest one, @qm7. :thumbup2:

(I had tested it before I posted. So, Big Brother at Malwarebytes must have been watching! :lol: )

Much obliged for the update.

MM

#7 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,277 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:54 PM

I don't mind my friends at Malwarebytes watching...not so much Big Brother. :wink:

#8 stevepark309

stevepark309
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 PM

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:28 PM

Thank you everyone. As advised, I sent a email to their customer service. Hopefully the issue will be resolved. 

#9 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,597 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:30 PM

No problem steve :) One word of advice for the future, if you ever need assistance for a program, and the company behind it have a quite active forum (like Malwarebytes, Emsisoft, etc.) it's always better to request assistance directly there or via their Customer Support Services, since you'll get specialized support which you might not always get from simple users of the same program. Also, who knows, maybe the issue you are having is also experienced by others and they are trying to find the root cause of it to fix it :)

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users