Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

fwlanusb6_860.sys???

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 JulZ1959

JulZ1959

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:13 AM

Thats my wifi connect driver?fwlanusb6_860.sys, when I read about it tho they were calling it some kind of variant.

My pc has a booting problem. It hangs on the please wait screen & then almost a minute on the welcome screen.

I have defragged with defraggler, emptied prefetch folder with ccleaner & explorer is loading a bit faster... I tried to fix the mbr from command prompt & the dvd drive with 7 in it but it said the image type couldnt be found or was the wrong one.

I ran hijackthis myself to see what was happening there & got

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe

in there about 5 times...as well as other system files I know to be pretty important; locator & spools to name a couple. I have done a sfc /scannow too & a chkdsk /f /r

Im at my wits end this slow boot is driving me nuts. I came to y'all cuz U the boss! alot of good people here & I ty ahead of time

Attached File  Addition.txt   38.02KB   2 downloadsAttached File  FRST.txt   55.62KB   2 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JulZ1959

JulZ1959
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:40 AM

now it wont boot

#3 JulZ1959

JulZ1959
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:14 PM

I did a clean install of win 7 installed sp1 n its doing better but still a bit slow

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,955 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:54 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

I need to see fresh FRST.txt and Addition.txt files.

Run the Farbar tool when you do check the box to create an Additiion.txt file.

Post both files for my review.

#5 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,955 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:51 AM

Are you still with me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users