Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hacker

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Algiux

Algiux

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 AM

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hi there my friend send me a photo of his computer, where says that he was locked by hacker any idea how to fix it? 

99l47t.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 AM

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:11 PM

Does it provide any means of how to contact the "hacker" to gain the password? There's a lot of question marks, which makes it hard to read from the picture. I'm guessing it was originally made in a different language that isn't supported on your friend's computer.

Is it demanding a ransom or something? At what stage does this come up, before or after Windows has started loading?

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#3 Algiux

Algiux
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:17 PM

before I think he says that he can enter to bios so I think clean windows rewrite would help If I can boot from drives. no?

#4 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,479 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:20 PM

I would try entering safe mode to see if it persists there. See if you can get Task Manager or anything else up, whether it is blocking that. Try Ctrl+Shift+Esc, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Windows Key + D, and Alt+Tab just to see if you get any response out of Windows.

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#5 Algiux

Algiux
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:38 PM

when presing the task manager is turning on but turn of after few miliseconds.when presing alt+ctrl+del shows that blue screen where choose task manager but when turning on it goes on bottm...

#6 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,479 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:41 PM

Does this same behavior happen in safe mode?

#7 Algiux

Algiux
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

Presing and holding alt+ctrl+del then presing end task turned of that virus then I turned on explorer using task manager and everythink works now I saw that they were stoped antyvirus program I told them to turn it on and scan computer. Thanks for help. :)

#8 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,289 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 AM

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:52 PM

Grinler (aka Lawrence Abrams), the site owner of Bleeping Computer created the following guide for dealing with some types of ransomware infections using HitmanPro to create a HitmanPro kickstart USB drive: Your computer has been locked Ransomware Removal Guide using HitmanPro.Kickstart
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users