Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lenovo Phab and Phab Plus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JasonJeol

JasonJeol

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:42 AM

Phab's "screen shrink" (one handed mode) feature allows you to draw letter C wherever you want and subsequently screen shrinks for single finger access. Another interesting feature is the provision for 64 GB external memory. 13 megapixel camera is quite an attractive feature with such a huge screen for display. Overall the Phab and Phab plus look very fancy with a blend of major features of Phone and Tablet.  But on the negative side

3500 mAh battery for such big screen Phab !? I am not sure if that supports. P1 780 series of lenovo is pretty much better I guess. It has 4900 mAh battery with 5.5 inch screen. and works absolutely fantastic. Overall, lenovo Phab and Phab plus is a convincing mobile with huge screen and is a go for buy piece for me within budget.

Edited by JasonJeol, 28 January 2016 - 04:45 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users