Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 Ultimate desktop running slow

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 lparkes

lparkes

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 AM

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:50 PM

Hi,

I have a Dell desktop running Win 7 Ultimate.  It seems like it runs very slow.  I have used CCleaner and also ran the Malwarebytes free utility which only found one item and cleaned it.  I was wondering if you have some recommendations.  Note: I have DSL service with 512k upload and 3M download. Thanks.

PC info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description  Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name LP-PC
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model Dimension 8400
System Type X86-based PC
Processor Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00GHz, 2992 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 1 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A01, 7/17/2004
SMBIOS Version 2.3
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name LP-PC\LP
Time Zone Eastern Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.25 GB
Available Physical Memory 2.11 GB
Total Virtual Memory 6.49 GB
Available Virtual Memory 5.10 GB
Page File Space 3.25 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Edited by hamluis, 28 January 2016 - 02:21 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,124 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:57 PM

Is this a recent install of Windows 7 Ultimate? This is a 11 to 12 year old computer...right?

What did MBAM find and remove? You can look in the logs under the history tab to find the results of the last scan....not the update logs.

Run a speed test using Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test  What is the download speed reported by the test?

Use the programs below to find and remove adware that MBAM may have missed.

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Scan button.
  • When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
  • download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 Agentspade

Agentspade

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 AM

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:43 PM

After you run Adwcleaner and Junkware removal tool I would use System Ninja which is a great companion to Ccleaner. Also, right click the My Computer icon, chose properties. On the very bottom left chose Performance Information and Tools. Now chose Advanced Tools. At the top will give you performance issues.

Edited by Agentspade, 27 January 2016 - 10:43 PM.

#4 Willy22

Willy22

• Members
  • 945 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:45 AM

- Run Piriform's Speccy

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/speccy/

to make a snapshot of your system (File >> Publish Snapshot) and post the link that pops up in your next reply.

#5 lparkes

lparkes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:09 PM

Adwcleaner results:

# AdwCleaner v5.031 - Logfile created 31/01/2016 at 20:42:44
# Updated 25/01/2016 by Xplode
# Database : 2016-01-31.1 [Server]
# Operating system : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (x86)
# Username : LP - LP-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\LP\Desktop\temp\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Cleaning
# Support : http://toolslib.net/forum

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Folders ] *****

[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\Coupons
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Coupons
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\LP\AppData\Local\YSearchUtil
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Common\LuaRT
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\YSearchUtil

***** [ Files ] *****

[-] File Deleted : C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eyxdqw8b.default\searchplugins\yahoo-lavasoft.xml
[-] File Deleted : C:\Windows\system32\lavasofttcpservice.dll

***** [ DLLs ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9522B3FB-7A2B-4646-8AF6-36E7F593073C}
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9522B3FB-7A2B-4646-8AF6-36E7F593073C}
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ActiveX Compatibility\{9522B3FB-7A2B-4646-8AF6-36E7F593073C}
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Yahoo! SearchSet
[-] Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [Itibiti.exe]

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

[-] [C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eyxdqw8b.default\prefs.js] [Preference] Deleted : user_pref("extensions.enabledAddons", "adblockpopups%40jessehakanen.net:0.9.2.1-signed,safesearch%40f-secure.com:1.06.116,%7B972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd%7D:43.0.4");
[-] [C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eyxdqw8b.default\prefs.js] [Preference] Deleted : user_pref("extensions.modules.toolbar@shopathome.comisUpgrade", false);
[-] [C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eyxdqw8b.default\prefs.js] [Preference] Deleted : user_pref("extensions.sahtb.alerts.menu", "[{\"text\":\"Click here for Kohl's Coupons & 2% Rebate on your purchase\",\"altText\":\"\",\"tooltip\":\"Click this link to find discounts and [...]
[-] [C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eyxdqw8b.default\prefs.js] [Preference] Deleted : user_pref("extensions.sahtb.cookies", "{\"cid\":\"85445277\",\"owner\":\"nonbundle\",\"refer\":\"1064190\",\"source\":\"SEPDSE\",\"subid\":\"\",\"dsp\":\"1\",\"bitiid\":\"\",\"finst\":\"true\",\"posti[...]
[-] [C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eyxdqw8b.default\prefs.js] [Preference] Deleted : user_pref("extensions.sahtb.url.prefs.data", "<ToolbarPrefs>\r\n    <XMLVersion Number=\"{bdd09e8b-8dee-478c-9f4e-0db5e30597cc}\" />\r\n    <AnalyticsURL URL=\"hxxp://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gi[...]
[-] [C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eyxdqw8b.default\prefs.js] [Preference] Deleted : user_pref("f2.pingUrl", "hxxp://api.funfeedr.com/ping.php?ch=ffai");
[-] [C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eyxdqw8b.default\prefs.js] [Preference] Deleted : user_pref("ff.pingUrl", "hxxp://api.funfeedr.com/ping.php?ch=ffai");

:: "Tracing" keys removed
:: Winsock settings cleared

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C1].txt - [3462 bytes] ##########

=================

JRT results:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 8.0.2 (01.06.2016)
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate x86
Ran by LP (Administrator) on Sun 01/31/2016 at 20:53:50.96

File System: 11

Successfully deleted: C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\itms.js (File)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\couponprinter.ocx (File)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\PCDEventLauncherTask (Task)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\LP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\051NTHMX (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\LP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1QR93HH0 (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\LP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\42J0JLFY (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\LP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5FZIG33E (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\LP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DZ469SB0 (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\LP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GJV3HTE6 (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\LP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LKDJ09I4 (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\LP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZS52I31B (Folder)

Deleted the following from C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\eyxdqw8b.default\prefs.js
user_pref(browser.search.order.1, Secure Search);
user_pref(extensions.xpiState, {\app-profile\:{\adblockpopups@jessehakanen.net\:{\d\:\C:\\\\Users\\\\LP\\\\AppData\\\\Roaming\\\\Mozilla\\\\Firefox\\\\Profiles\\\\ey

Registry: 3

Successfully deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{BCEF6A6B-B409-4588-9D47-FA713DCC480D} (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{690EF1CF-5775-4CB3-A5B8-85A63FD0262B} (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{B242FC32-2B60-48EA-A8E3-2E280EDBC48F} (Registry Value)

Scan was completed on Sun 01/31/2016 at 20:56:06.20
End of JRT log

#6 lparkes

lparkes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:52 PM

Results for perf issues that Agentspade requested:

Performance can be improved by changing visual settings. View details.

Drivers are interfering with Windows entering sleep mode. View details.

Note: I didn't see anywhere on this screen that had an attachment icon otherwise I would have posted the screen shot in a WORD doc.

#7 lparkes

lparkes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/LtcATcOhe2AYHGMexWm23Ek

#8 Willy22

Willy22

• Members
  • 945 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:56 AM

- Did your system get slow overnight or did it become slower bit by bit ?

- You've got a 32 bit Operating system and that can only handle 4 GBs, and not the 7GB you installed.

- Your memory modules are all DDR 2. These are slower than DDR 3 memory modules. But I don't think your system can handle DDR 3 modules.

- Speccy tells me that you have 2 Anti virus programs (F-Secure & "Antivirus" ?????) ? Remove one anti virus program.

- Does F-Secure come with a Firewall ? And is that Firewall running ? If so, then disable the F-Secure firewall. You've got already the Windows Firewall running. One firewall suffices.

#9 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,124 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:26 AM

A lot of junk was removed. You didn't mention the results of the speed test...

Run a scan using Eset Online Scanner and post the 3 three lists using CCleaner.

• Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

Post the three lists mentioned below using CCleaner.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Startups. On that page you will see a list of Windows Startups and at the top tabs for each browser and Scheduled Tasks.

At the bottom right of that page you will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste the list of Windows Startups and Scheduled Tasks into your next

post. Please do that.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Uninstall. On that page you will see a list of programs installed on your computer and at the bottom right of that page you

will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste that list in your next post. Please do that.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#10 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,124 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:30 AM

Willy22....From Wikipedia....F-Secure Corporation (formerly Data Fellows) is an online security and privacy company based in Helsinki, Finland.

According to Speccy...only one antivirus program installed...

#11 lparkes

lparkes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:54 PM

Responses to Willy22's comments/questions:

> The system got slower over time (not overnight) it seems.

> I upgraded to 4G RAM a few years ago.  I don't have 7G installed as far as I know.  I remember upgrading to the max it would take (4G).

> I only have one Anti-Virus program installed.  The anti-virus program is provided by my Internet provider - Frontier Corp. They get the product from F-Secure and provide it to members.

> Only one firewall is running.  In the F-Secure details screen it mentions that it uses Windows Firewall.   I confirmed this with their support team as well.

#12 lparkes

lparkes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:58 PM

SpeedTest results

Download: 2.5M

Upload: .41M

My contract with my provider is 3M down and 512K up.

#13 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,124 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:59 PM

Internet access speed using telephone lines will vary as to distance from the phone company's office.

Did you run the Eset Scan?

#14 lparkes

lparkes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:41 PM

Info requested by Buddy215:

Eset test results

Note: When Eset was downloading its initial updates (in its step#2) it stopped at 48% and asked if a proxy-server was configured.  I let it sit there for a while and it didn't change so I just hit continue.  It continued on to the test and the results were as follows:

C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe.vir a variant of Win32/Adware.Coupons.AA application cleaned by deleting
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\plugins\npMozCouponPrinter.dll a variant of Win32/Adware.Coupons.AA application cleaned by deleting
C:\Users\LP\Downloads\couponprinter.exe a variant of Win32/Adware.Coupons.AA application cleaned by deleting

CCleaner - windows startups list requested:

No HKCU:Run ApplePhotoStreams  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ApplePhotoStreams.exe
Yes HKCU:Run EPSON Stylus Photo R280 Series SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATICKA.EXE /FU "C:\Windows\TEMP\E_S9166.tmp" /EF "HKCU"
Yes HKCU:Run iCloudServices  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.exe
No HKCU:Run iCloudServices  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.exe
No HKCU:Run Spotify Spotify Ltd "C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe" -autostart -minimized
Yes HKCU:Run Spotify Web Helper Spotify Ltd "C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\SpotifyWebHelper.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run BCSSync Microsoft Corporation "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\BCSSync.exe" /DelayServices
Yes HKLM:Run F-Secure Hoster (53784) F-Secure Corporation "C:\Program Files\Frontier\fshoster32.exe" -app -hosterid:1
Yes HKLM:Run F-Secure Manager F-Secure Corporation "C:\Program Files\Frontier\apps\ComputerSecurity\Common\FSM32.EXE" /splash
No HKLM:Run iTunesHelper Apple Inc. "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run mcui_exe  "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey
Yes HKLM:Run P17RunE  RunDll32 P17RunE.dll,RunDLLEntry
Yes HKLM:Run SunJavaUpdateSched Oracle Corporation "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"

CCleaner Sch tasks list:

No HKCU:Run ApplePhotoStreams  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ApplePhotoStreams.exe
Yes HKCU:Run EPSON Stylus Photo R280 Series SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATICKA.EXE /FU "C:\Windows\TEMP\E_S9166.tmp" /EF "HKCU"
Yes HKCU:Run iCloudServices  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.exe
No HKCU:Run iCloudServices  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloudServices.exe
No HKCU:Run Spotify Spotify Ltd "C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe" -autostart -minimized
Yes HKCU:Run Spotify Web Helper Spotify Ltd "C:\Users\LP\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\SpotifyWebHelper.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run BCSSync Microsoft Corporation "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\BCSSync.exe" /DelayServices
Yes HKLM:Run F-Secure Hoster (53784) F-Secure Corporation "C:\Program Files\Frontier\fshoster32.exe" -app -hosterid:1
Yes HKLM:Run F-Secure Manager F-Secure Corporation "C:\Program Files\Frontier\apps\ComputerSecurity\Common\FSM32.EXE" /splash
No HKLM:Run iTunesHelper Apple Inc. "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run mcui_exe  "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey
Yes HKLM:Run P17RunE  RunDll32 P17RunE.dll,RunDLLEntry
Yes HKLM:Run SunJavaUpdateSched Oracle Corporation "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"

CCleaner un-install list:

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Adobe Systems Incorporated 1/29/2016 191 MB 15.010.20056
Adobe Flash Player 20 ActiveX Adobe Systems Incorporated 1/20/2016 3.70 MB 20.0.0.286
Adobe Flash Player 20 NPAPI Adobe Systems Incorporated 1/20/2016 4.29 MB 20.0.0.286
Apple Application Support (32-bit) Apple Inc. 7/25/2015 96.0 MB 3.2
Apple Mobile Device Support Apple Inc. 7/25/2015 22.5 MB 8.2.1.3
Apple Software Update Apple Inc. 7/12/2014 2.38 MB 2.1.3.127
Bonjour Apple Inc. 7/12/2014 1.02 MB 3.0.0.10
CCleaner Piriform 2/8/2014  4.10
Coupon Printer for Windows Coupons.com Incorporated 10/26/2013  5.0.0.4
Creative Audio Control Panel Creative Technology Limited 3/26/2013  2.56
Creative Software AutoUpdate Creative Technology Limited 3/26/2013  1.40
Creative Sound Blaster Properties Creative Technology Limited 3/26/2013  1.02
Dell SupportAssist Dell 6/5/2015 185 MB 1.0.6584.81
Dell System Detect Dell 6/5/2015  6.2.0.5
Epson Print CD SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION 5/8/2014  2.00.00
EPSON Printer Software SEIKO EPSON Corporation 5/8/2014  
ESET Online Scanner v3  2/1/2016  
Frontier Secure F-Secure Corporation 1/10/2015  2.06.303.0
iTunes Apple Inc. 7/25/2015 226 MB 12.2.1.16
Java 8 Update 66 Oracle Corporation 1/2/2016 21.1 MB 8.0.660.18
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.2.0.1024 Malwarebytes 11/8/2015 65.9 MB 2.2.0.1024
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Microsoft Corporation 12/18/2015 38.8 MB 4.5.51209
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Microsoft Corporation 11/27/2013  14.0.7015.1000
Microsoft SkyDrive Microsoft Corporation 6/10/2013 25.1 MB 16.4.6013.0910
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 Microsoft Corporation 2/12/2015 13.7 MB 10.0.40219
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x86) Microsoft Corporation 2/12/2015  10.0.50903
Mozilla Firefox 43.0.4 (x86 en-US) Mozilla 1/7/2016 90.2 MB 43.0.4
Mozilla Maintenance Service Mozilla 1/7/2016 341 KB 43.0.4.5848
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) Microsoft Corporation 3/28/2013 35.0 KB 4.20.9870.0
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) Microsoft Corporation 3/28/2013 1.33 MB 4.20.9876.0
Nero 12 Nero AG 3/27/2013 1.32 GB 12.5.01300
Nero 12 Content Pack Nero AG 3/27/2013 0.97 GB 12.0.00400
NetDvrPlugin 1.0  3/28/2013  1.0
Spotify Spotify AB 12/20/2015  1.0.20.94.g8f8543b3

#15 lparkes

lparkes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:45 PM

Just for kicks I am running ESET again to see about those updates mentioned previously.  This time it went to 100% (quickly) on the updates so the scan is running again at the moment.  I'll let you know the results.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users