I have a freind that I am trying to help out. He runs a business selling truck parts and he gets the majority of his truck parts off of one site. Recently on internet explorer when he clicks on a link to look at a part from the website it pulls up a blank page and is labled http://Websitesurl.com/blank.html. This never use to happen and he can open up the same website in chrome and click on the same link and it opens up the correct link http://www.websitesurl.com/partslink.html I tried this on other computer and it works on IE on other pc's just fine. I have tried putting IE in compatibility mode and added it to the trusted sites but I still get the same results. I also ran malwarebytes and found nothing.
Edited by hamluis, 27 January 2016 - 03:22 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.