Recently i have installed Bitdefender Total Security 2016, And noticed that internet browsing became very slow!, Like any page that used to "fully" load instantly or in 2 seconds, Now it would take about 15 seconds or more!, Also i noticed that the time windows take in the "Welcome" screen got way longer!, It used to be about 3 - 5 seconds now its' about 17 seconds, I'm aware that antivirus must have an impact on the performance in general, But not like that.. I googled it and found many people who've been facing the same issue, I tried almost everything mentioned in their topics and still having the same issue. So i was wondering if someone is familiar with that or know a way to fix it.
Things i tried and didn't fix the problem:
- Stopped firewall.
- Changed adapter settings.
- Disabled web protection module.
- Changed Router's DNS/PC DNS.
- Used Bitdefender removal tool/Re-downloaded/Re-installed/Repaired.
- Tried different browsers.
- Did a fresh windows installation!
- Download speed is not affected.
- Websites that has SSL/HTTPS connection are slower than the ones who use the regular http/non-secure.
Edited by Surreal90, 26 January 2016 - 12:35 PM.