Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Have a Bad ĎAdministrative Rights Problemí

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dazza

Dazza

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 PM

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:53 AM

Hi I have een sent here By John- He has tried to help me all the Screen Shot's are at the Other Post 

"No Administrator Rights"  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/603214/no-administrator-right-s/ 

I tried his Last suggestion and Recieved an "error ( 5  )"  Hope this Helps Cheers Dasha

2013 DELL Inspiron 660, Intel 4 CPU - 2.4 GB, 512 Meg Ram, 64 bit / BEN-Q 21.5" Scr,

Windows 10, Weston 1000 T-byte HDD - Partitions -  G, -  H, - I, - J 

CCleaner, Kaspersky (Full Version) MWMByts Weekly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dazza

Dazza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:46 PM

Hi I have een sent here By John- He has tried to help me all the Screen Shot's are at the Other Post 

"No Administrator Rights"  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/603214/no-administrator-right-s/ 

I tried his Last suggestion and Recieved an "error ( 5  )"  Hope this Helps Cheers Dasha

I cannot get a Response here so I will Try and move this all over Here exxcept for the screen shots I cannot move themJohn when You Say Here < the built in Admin account is disabled by default -" have you enabled it" > I have never seen the Built in Admin account I cannot Enable it as I have Not been able to go that Far Cause of the Other Standard  Admin account that I regretfully Created as I recall it was Cause I could not Move thru tose Steps to Activate the Elevated Hidden Admin Account I am Not sure anyway  I Came up with a CMD winow Error 5 when I retried    <  net user Administrator /active:yes   >  am I supposed to be Typing USER or Me as the User as "Dasha" (Second Screen ShotThanks for your Response John”  think I am onto the Right Track (but I’m still Getting “ You are Not an Administrator “ on My Apps. In Open Default Admin Account CMD 

I have been entering it < net user administrator / active: yes > and getting the Scr - (03)” as a Result ( My fault for cut and Pasting)

When I tried net Dasha administrator / active: yes > Scr (01a) which I think Might be what you wanted?

So then I Tried to give it a Password and net user administrator I dont think it matters if it s Dasha or USER Here Scr ( 04 )

I still don’t have Admin access but it’s Getting Close? I thought you may be able to Read something From the Screen Shot s ?

Or do you still want me to Do a Virus Check?

Maybe Try and Sign into My Microsoft Account?

Edited by Dazza, 27 January 2016 - 09:47 PM.

2013 DELL Inspiron 660, Intel 4 CPU - 2.4 GB, 512 Meg Ram, 64 bit / BEN-Q 21.5" Scr,

#3 Dazza

Dazza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:35 PM

Ihave Closed this Thread as the Problem is "Partly Solved" so I know now it was Not a Virus I will Start a New thread in Software Thank You Dazza

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users