Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Could not load file or assembly `MOM.implementation` or one of it`s dependencies

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JDavis1981

JDavis1981

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:52 AM

I have had my ASUS desktop hooked to my Samsung smart tv before without any issues, but now I am getting this message and not sure what it is:

Could not load file or assembly `MOM.implementation` or one of it`s dependencies. The system could not find the file specified"

I have scoured the web with out any real help, any help or pointers would be helpful, thank you.

(Not sure if it matters, but my OS is Windows 7)

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:09 AM

Do you have ATI Drivers ? Uninstall drivers and try the latest drivers, see if that helps.

Or some info here ..   http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/pages/26494-radeon-mom-ccc-implementation.aspx

Edited by Havachat, 25 January 2016 - 01:15 AM.

#3 JDavis1981

JDavis1981
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:13 AM

Is there a layman's terms for doing so? I am not the most computer savvy sorry.

#4 JDavis1981

JDavis1981
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:20 AM

So would I uninstall Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5.1 and just reinstall it?

#5 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:47 PM

If you still need help , im limited on time at the moment with Court Duties etc.

No not the  .NET Framework , the problem is probably with the Display Adapter Driver , try updating it or uninstall them from Device Manager and then reboot.

If you still have issues Download and Run  Speccy  from  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/speccy/  and post the results.

And Make and Model of PC.

Im hoping someone with more time at the moment can assist you further.

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,300 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:29 PM

Reference:  http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/GPU57RemoveOldGraphicsDrivers.aspx .  Just follow the listed steps for Windows 7 systems.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users