Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Computer Completely bugged

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 mgu24087

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:32 AM

Right now, my computer is probably really bugged. I can't delete anything from control panel OR anything from the task manager (via End Process). It says access denied. I can't download anything which I tried to get malwarebytes. Can someone please help me? I also noticed Picexa which is probably the root of the problem. everything I try won't work. I basically can't control what I do and I also noticed ads everywhere that Adblock can't block. Oh and also Microsoft word and other applications won't open.

Edited by mgu24087, 25 January 2016 - 12:34 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 petewills

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  • Local time:01:26 AM

Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:51 AM

Speaking for ME ONLY, I would wipe the disk and reinstall everything, but then I do have all disks as well as up to date image backups. Btw, your post sounds too BAD to be true!

#3 ljohnson588

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:26 PM

Try restarting your computer and go into Safe Mode With Networking ( press and hold F8 as the computer is starting). This will let you download Malwarebytes. Also run Malwarebytes while you are in Safe Mode. This should let you clean up before restarting Windows normally. Hope this helps.

#4 Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:54 PM

reposted here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/604721/computer-bugged/

This topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users