Hello rotade and Welcome to the BleepingComputer.
My name is Yılmaz and I'll help you with the cleanup of malware from your computer.
Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.
- Please complete all steps in the specified order.
- Even if tools don't find malware, I want you to post the logfiles anyway.
- Please copy and paste the logfiles directly into your posts. Please do not attach them unless you are instructed to do so.
- Read the instructions carefully. If you have problems, stop what you were doing and describe the problems you encountered as precisely as you can.
- Don't install or uninstall software during the cleanup unless you are told to do so.
- If you can't answer for the next few days, please let me know. If you haven't answered within 5 days, I am assuming that you don't need help anymore and your topic will be closed.
- I can not guarantee that we will find and be able to remove all malware. The cleaning process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you that your computer is clean
- Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic
- As my first language is not English, please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to understand.
- Please open as administrator the computer. How is open as administrator the computer?
- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, as they will interfere with our tools and the removal. If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to get help here
Please do the following.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Search, then Clean.
- A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Scan with Malwarebytes Antimalware:
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
If the program is already installed:
- Run Malwarebytes Antimalware
- On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' link
- After the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
- Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.
- If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
- A Threat Scan will begin.
- When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.
- In most cases, a restart will be required.
- Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
- After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
- Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
- Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
- Click 'Copy to Clipboard'
- Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply
Hold the Start Key and R together. Write appwiz.cpl in the field, then click OK. You are now in the Control Panel. Search around for MobilePCStarterKit program. Uninstall MobilePCStarterKit
Remove MobilePCStarterKit from Chrome:
Start Chrome, click chrome menu icon —–>More Tools —–> Extensions. There, find the malware and select chrome-trash-icon(Remove).
Click chrome menu icon again, and proceed to Settings —> Search, the fourth tab, select Manage Search Engines. Remove everything but the search engines you normally use.
Right click on the browser’s shortcut, then click Properties.
Once you’ve reached Properties —–> Shortcut (on the band at the top), then in the Target type field, REMOVE EVERYTHING AFTER .exe.
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.
Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Make sure the following option is checked:
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
How is Chrome Now ? is there still mpck_en_059010216.exe ?