Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Droppin in & Seeking Enlightenment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Restoman

Restoman

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:28 PM

Hi everyone.. Bit of an old skool geek n  not up to date on new skool..Still  Got my BBc PC from early 80s   lol lookin for the cyber oracale... :thumbup2: Hope you can help... Have read some great posts andye all seem to be of value and great support to the lost and bewildered .. ta for havin me in..

Just a side note I am not new to these boards and have learned much everynow and then.. I just never had a need to ask for help nor advice as I have always seemed to find my issue having already been addressed and the help offered very structured clear and concise..  As seeming is the whole BC 4UM..  Thanks for the beacon of hope amongst the shadows of skullduggery... :warrior:

Edited by Restoman, 24 January 2016 - 01:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,596 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 AM

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:42 PM

Welcome to the forum Restoman, glad to meet you.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 Restoman

Restoman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:31 PM

Hi thanks Rocky..  This is sorta new for me   lookin support on tech stuff..

:bounce: like just now I cant even find how to post images   lol.. 

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 PM

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:26 PM

There are basically two ways to do it. the first, if you use an on-line storage such as Dropbox, as I do for most of the images I post here, all you need to do is paste the URL of the image into a post, as an example -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hynwyb0wva2uk4f/Speccy%201.jpg?dl=0

The other way, if the image is on your system, is to click the 'More reply options' button at the bottom right hand of box you are writing your post in and follow the prompts.

Chris Cosgrove

#5 Restoman

Restoman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:39 PM

Thank you Chris for the advice.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users