Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo And Alltel Keep Directing Me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dennie

dennie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 AM

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:27 PM

hi , ok i have a couple issues at hand.
i have a dell printer that we just installed on our computer 2 days ago. we were using an HP printer but since then uninstalled it.
now after reboots of computer get this error message. saying " rundll error in c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32X86\3\dlcd\time.dl l missing entry:runDLL entry "

now a second issue is that i have installed a few spyware programs . because as of today when i go to yahoo mail or when i was trying to log into our alltel account i get redirected to "://network.realmedia.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_sx.ads/TRACK_Alltel/retarget_homepage%40Bottom3
. i have no idea what is going on. i did a coolwebsearch but it came back clean. my virus scans come back either clean to having wildagent.com i keep fixing it but they keep showing back up. well if anyone feels up to helping me i would be your friend forever. just teasing but i would appriate it very much. dennie

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 AM

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:01 PM

i did a coolwebsearch but it came back clean.

Not sure exactly what that means, but Coolwebsearch is itself an infection.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

#3 dennie

dennie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:22 PM

Is what i meant was i did a cwshredder and it came back clean :thumbsup:

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 13,001 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2006 - 07:00 PM

I would say your browser has been hijacked. You didn't say what antimalware you have installed. Two you might try is Ewido and www.superantispyware.com

Could you have meant to type wild tangent instead of wildagent? If so, see here:
www.pchell.com/support/wildtangent.shtml

If you would like you can post a Hijack this scan by following the instructions at the top of this page. Click on "start here"

Edited by buddy215, 28 July 2006 - 07:25 PM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users