Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Application has been blocked from using Graphics hardware.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HGPolumbus

HGPolumbus

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:41 PM

Hello,

For some time I've been having problems in a particular game (H1z1).  It started with having my display driver stop responding and restart.  Via another support forum, these were the steps I took to remedy that:

• Changed the Tdr value in registry to 8.
  • Changing 'Power Management Mode' in nVidia control panel to 'Prefer Maximum Performance'.
  • Changing the power plan in Hardware and Sound -> Power Options to 'High Performance'.
  • Uninstalling my graphics drivers with Driver Wiper, and reinstalling the newest drivers offered. (Several Times, and I actually feel like it got a little bit worse after updating to the newest drivers.)
  • Removing and re-seating my gfx card.
  • Increasing my paging file to 10gb
  • Forced my PhysX to CPU instead of GPU

One of these things seemed to have fix that problem, until I started crashing with this new error:

RRI5hRY.png

and since getting this crash, it seems like it's gotten worse and worse and worse.  I'm at my wits end with things to try.  Any help is appreciated, as the other site has given up on trying to help me.  It is not overheating, as sometimes this crash will happen and the GPU is reading 60 C.  My power supply also is not the culprit, as I've taken readings from it idle and under load and the voltages are steady and within tolerances.

My system specs:

ASUS Sabertooth 990fx Mobo
AMD FX-8150 3.4ghz Octocore
8GB Patriot DDR3 1866Mhz (4x2GB)
EVGA GTX 770 2GB
Kingwin Mach 1 700w(750w Max) Modular PSU
Seagate Green 1TB HDD
Windows 10 Pro x64

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users