For some time I've been having problems in a particular game (H1z1). It started with having my display driver stop responding and restart. Via another support forum, these were the steps I took to remedy that:
- Changed the Tdr value in registry to 8.
- Changing 'Power Management Mode' in nVidia control panel to 'Prefer Maximum Performance'.
- Changing the power plan in Hardware and Sound -> Power Options to 'High Performance'.
- Uninstalling my graphics drivers with Driver Wiper, and reinstalling the newest drivers offered. (Several Times, and I actually feel like it got a little bit worse after updating to the newest drivers.)
- Removing and re-seating my gfx card.
- Increasing my paging file to 10gb
- Forced my PhysX to CPU instead of GPU
One of these things seemed to have fix that problem, until I started crashing with this new error:
and since getting this crash, it seems like it's gotten worse and worse and worse. I'm at my wits end with things to try. Any help is appreciated, as the other site has given up on trying to help me. It is not overheating, as sometimes this crash will happen and the GPU is reading 60 C. My power supply also is not the culprit, as I've taken readings from it idle and under load and the voltages are steady and within tolerances.
My system specs:
ASUS Sabertooth 990fx Mobo
AMD FX-8150 3.4ghz Octocore
8GB Patriot DDR3 1866Mhz (4x2GB)
EVGA GTX 770 2GB
Kingwin Mach 1 700w(750w Max) Modular PSU
Seagate Green 1TB HDD
Windows 10 Pro x64