Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What's in your Computer?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chowery2085

chowery2085

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:17 PM

A friend of mine was asking me about why he is having trouble with one of his Laptops, and the other he is not.  He bought them at the same time, they are the same make and model.  I tried explaining no matter what, the moment you open the box, and start using them, those computers that once were the same are no longer the same, and now become different based on usage, software, etc.  What do you think?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dotlife

Dotlife

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 PM

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:22 AM

what is the problem?

it could be a manufacturer problem

#3 chowery2085

chowery2085
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:57 PM

Basically it's a Lenovo Yoga12 Laptop, with multi-touch screen capabilities, and when the user is using the thumbpad to control the mouse, after a while the thumb-pad no longer works, and the mouse cursor disappears, in order to fix it, the machine needs to be restarted.  The really interesting thing, it does not happen all the time, its very inconsistent, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the manufacturers drivers, but to no avail, still can't get the thing to work consistently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users