Hello, Welcome to BC forums, I will be helping you with your problems today
1.I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET Online Scanner:
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.
Note: Vista/Windows 7 users: You will need to to right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
- Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the
icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- On ESET: Click the Back button, then the Finish button.
Note: Do not forget to re-enable your Anti-Virus application after running the above scan!
2. MBAM scan
- Please download Malwarebytes Anti-malware from here
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM)
- Choose to try the 7 day free trial
- Click on the tab update, then click Check for Updates
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Then on the Scanner tab select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
- Post the log in your next reply.
3. Remove remaining adware with adwcleaner
Please download Adwcleaner by Xplode here
Now run the file, and you should have a screen with something like this
Please click Scan and then when finished Post the scan log (it will pop up after scan)
NOTE Please do not clean the items yet
After this can you use your computer, then tell me if you have any remaining problems?