Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't recieve E-Mail on outlook after merging it with gmail.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Xubair

Xubair

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 PM

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:27 AM

Hi Everyone,

Good Day.i am having a problem with my outlook.i have been using outlook for my official emails.which uses pop3 account type.i was using it without any problem with incoming or outgoing mails.one day i decided to configure it to my nexus 5 android 6.0.1 phone to be able to receive email on my mobile phone too.it worked fine but after some time i figured it out that which mail i do receive on my phone doesn't come to my outlook on pc.i can see the mails on my gmail account via web but i cant see them in my outlook on pc.please help me that and i also dont want to lose these mails which have been received through gmal web.can i move them to my outlook?

Here is what i did on my phone's email client settings;

Incoming Settings;

Password:xxxxxxxx

IMAP server:imap.company.net

Security type:None

Port:143

IMAP path prefix:Default

Outgoing settings:mail.company.net

Security type:None

Port:587

Required sign-in:Checked

Username:name.company.net

and here is what i did on gmail;

go to settings then Accounts and import then Send e-mail as then Add another email address you own then added my email like this

name.company.net
Mail is sent through: smtp.company.net
Secured connection on port 587 using TLS

Check mail from other accounts (using POP3):
name@company.net

Forwarding and POP/IMAP;

Forwarding:
Learn more

Tip: You can also forward only some of your mail by creating a filter!
POP Download:
Learn more
1. Status: POP is enabled for all mail that has arrived since 2/23/13 Enable POP for all mail (even mail that's already been downloaded) Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on Disable POP

2. When messages are accessed with POP

3. Configure your email client (e.g. Outlook, Eudora, Netscape Mail)
Configuration instructions
IMAP Access:
(access Gmail from other clients using IMAP)
Learn more

When I mark a message in IMAP as deleted: Auto-Expunge on - Immediately update the server. (default) Auto-Expunge off - Wait for the client to update the server.

When a message is marked as deleted and expunged from the last visible IMAP folder: Archive the message (default) Move the message to the Trash Immediately delete the message forever

Folder Size Limits Do not limit the number of messages in an IMAP folder (default) Limit IMAP folders to contain no more than this many messages

Configure your email client (e.g. Outlook, Thunderbird, iPhone)
Configuration instructions

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users