I have a web page that displays my latest change, only if I open the web page in Internet Explorer browser. If I open that same web page using Google Chrome, the latest change is not showing. All previous information on the web page is showing in both browsers.
It's just the change I just added is not showing in Chrome.
The page when opened in IE... http://www.powers31.info/2011_KLR650.htm
The same page opened in Chrome... http://www.powers31.info/2011_KLR650.htm
NOTE: I opened the page, and copied the address and pasted it here. The addresses look identical.
Why won't Chrome display my latest addition, when IE does display it.
BTW: The change is at the very end of the page, labeled.. "AirBox Modification"
Edited by Queen-Evie, 20 January 2016 - 11:42 AM.
moved from Windows 7 to Web Site Development