Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Main board pribem asus p5kpl

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iman248

iman248

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:07 PM

Hi
I have problem with this main board ....once a week for 3 years monitor does not start after boot ...then some times i have to wait for a while then every thing again ok...some times i have to unplug pc many times to fix problem and monitor start again in boot proccess....may you please help me .....
Thanks in advance for any help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,590 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 AM

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:39 PM

Please post the make and model of this computer.

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download. 

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps2d9cdedc.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download MiniToolBox to your desktop.

Right-click on MiniToolBox.exe and select Run as Administrator.

You will see an image like the one below.

minitoolbox_zps7byuwkla.png

Click on the following checkboxes only:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, then copy it and paste it in your topic.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users