Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

auto mechanic seeking bleeping pc mechanic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 msj113

msj113

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:40 PM

no not a "technician",  no not asse certified,  just a bit of 'sperience' fixin things,  things that burn fuel.  in a small town on the east side of the rocky mountains some folks found out that i can fix $hit,  durn if it don't seem like i turned n2 a $hit magnet,  well some of the time anyway.  

so here's to hoping i can find that same kind of guru for these bleeping 'pewters' .  .  . as i hoist a mug of freshly made twice fermented ginger enhanted kombucha toward this screen

i posted a constant reloading issue in the win 8 section

yell at me on your motorized stuff issues.  nothing smaller than weed eaters,  sorry no diesel.

merry new yer to yer

thanx

msj113 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 msj113

msj113
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:17 PM

there that title sounds good,  well different any how.  

hi ya'll,  there is some ju-ju magic in the code these bleeping things use.  really there is!!

shucks there is some big magic ju-ju on this very screen,  just think about it,  for example,  i type letters into words,  followed by a questionmark,  wisdom 'sperience' knowledge comes flowing back to a screen in the form of letters arranged n2 words.  now that's big ju-ju.

could it be from  the universe itself?  the very fabric of this dimension?  regardless,   but  obviously channeled thru some of the smartest people in the world,  

kars, pickups, lawnmowers, motorhomes, 4-wheelers, boatmotors,  fixin them is as easy as slathering butter on sourdough bread.  

but these bleeping 'pewters' i have no clue.  sure glad all ya'll are out there...

thanx

msj113

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users