Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Endless BSOD errors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jwinterson

Jwinterson

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:40 PM

this is my first post in this forum, so my apologies if it is in the wrong section. I couldn't seem to find the appropriate area for bsod issues. Anyway I built my own computer 2 years ago for a total of 2700$ that I intended to use for movie making and gaming. However about 4 days after building it I started getting plagued by bsods. They became so frequent I could barely start my computer. Even more annoying was almost every time it crashed it was a different error message. I attempted to solve the issue many time, but to no avail. It was driving me insane, so I gave up on it for a year. I finally decided to buy a new ssd and just do a fresh install of drivers and the os. I removed and replaced the old ssd with the new one and got rid of my old storage hard drive. Suddenly, my comp worked! But only for about 4 days until the same thing started. I attempted system restore and it failed. I then tried to do the same in safe mode. I booted in safe mode, but it blue screened in safe mode! Now it is so frequent I barely have enough time to check the event log. But within 10 hours it seems I've had about 700 warnings, errors, and critical events. I'm desperate for help at this point. Here are my computer specs. Windows 8.1 64 bit, ram-corsair vengeance low profile 8gb ddr3 (4 of those), Intel i7 3930k, graphics card- evga GeForce Gtx 770 superclocked, motherboard-asrock x79 extreme 6. I managed to get a quick list of the event ids so here they are. Event I'd 6000, 10005, 7001, 200, 202, 2, 4, 1014, 219, 131, 8210, 1001, 41, 6008, 131, 46, 10,010, 123, 1003, 257, 36,888. Any help would be more than appreciated. I can't seem to find out whether it's hardware related or software related. Or both. I've brought it to multiple people who work on computers for a living. They bring it back saying all the tests they ran showed nothing wrong. So no one can seem to find the answer to these issues. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 17 January 2016 - 05:59 PM

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

#3 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,366 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:10 PM

2 years ago- you should have rma'd the mobo. Sounds like a bad mobo.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users