Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need info on a thrustmaster Ferrari Force Feedback Wheel

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 paquetsky

paquetsky

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:02 PM

Hello Everyone .

I am seeking info on a Thrustmaster Ferrari Force Feedback Racing Wheel . I purchsed mine in the early 2000's .
I need to make an easy repair on my racing wheel . We plugged in the wrong power supply by accident . Resulting a small problem .
I need to replace a small resistor . I am a military high technology technicien. I am a certified surface mount micro electronics tech . I took a few pictures and wanted to ask anyone who has this model racing wheel , if they could take a peek inside and let me know the CORRECT color code ! I have tried to verify mine but it is sortta toast and the colors change when overheated ... so if someone is interested in checking for me .. I would be SO grateful .... I am attaching some pictures to show you the wheel and what I am looking for .

Beware that there is more than one model of board construction for the same wheel . Hopefully I will find someone with the same board and model as mine ..

What we are looking for ( once opened,  just need to unscrew the underneath screws on wheel to see  )  is the LEFT yellow PCB board , on " Section 4 " of the board ( left ) the resistor at position = " R408 " .. what is the color code please ?
To respond you can reply here or write me an email at paquetsky@hotmail.com ... Thank you so MUCH !

Thanks  
Mark in Montreal , Canada

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users