Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

When normal anti-spy or anti-virus programing will not work...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Apachedoc

Apachedoc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:39 AM

I have been a Virus Hunter for more than 10 years... Through trial and error I have found ways to remove any virus manually; using various anit virus programs and or spyware removers. Not everything works perfectly... There are some very good antivirus programs you can use downloadable from Bleeping Computer. If "you"  the user have some knowledge in creating a CD / DVD from an *.iso file this will be so much easier for you... 

If you never have...  some rules to begin with....

1. Create a disk using a clean computer. (nothing worse than having your nusance (virus / spyware / malware) attach it's self to your newly created CD /DVD / USB stick)  

2. Find a CD / DVD / USB stick (*.iso type) creation software... some for free, Windows seems to have one I found other, or 3rd party sofware a bit better.  

3. Research the "creation" software nothing worse than using something that will "erase" a newly created CD / DVD if you don't learn how to "turn off" the softwares "Auto Load" feature...

4. I tell you to create on DVD or USB because if your computers' system will not "Auto Load" first from the DVD / CD drive it should load from the USB first (external USB CD / DVD might help here)  

5.  I am not here to get you to "buy" something just here to help...

Check out Comodo Rescue Disk.... download for free... What it does? It loads a Linux / Unix graphical interface program "Before" Windows has a chance to think about loading... (where the hidden / stubborn virus / spyware / malware is). I will not affect any of your Windows progams or files..

It just goes in looking for the "nasty" gives you the option to remove with out haveing to do a registry backup file backup... any backup of your systems... It is not perfect in getting every Virus or Malware out. But it should be able to tell you what it really is. So, you can research and remove without having to reload Windows and All your system files.... Check it out here......  

https://help.comodo.com/topic-170-1-493-5214-.html...            Good Luck....   Or  Learn and get Linux....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users