Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

slow boot startup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Baraa

Baraa

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:54 AM

my os take 4 minute to start desktop 

>>I reduce the startup programs to 5, but the same problem

any help in that problem

toshiba L50-C

CORE i7

RAM:16GB

VGA:Nvidia 950 4g

HARD:1T hdd+8 ssd

Edited by Baraa, 17 January 2016 - 04:36 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Niweg

Niweg

• Members
  • 802 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:11 PM

Do you have Windows on the SSD?  My two desktops with Windows on an SSD boot in 15-30 seconds.  Or is this hard drive one of those combo hard drives and SSD devices?  You can buy a separate 240 GB for as little as $63 US and replace the drive you have if you don't need more HD space.  You might also run MSCONFIG Startup tab and see what is being started.  If you're starting a lot of tasks, that can really slow things down.  You can uncheck anything there except your antivirus program.

Good luck.

Make regular full system backups or you'll be sorry sooner or later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users