If anything remotely extensive is being done on my computer it crashes*. The computer normally freezes and nothing can be done, CTRL +ALT + DELETE too. Sometimes after the freeze it goes to Windows' BSOD crash screen to "collect some data". (*5 or so minutes into: Flash games, having many tabs open, running Minecraft, running any Steam game in existence, using Netflix in full screen (sometimes), and the list goes on.)
Attached is the SysNative zip file, but the perfmon/report displays the status " Collecting data for 60 seconds..." forever. Suggestions?
- Windows 8 was original install - free upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Microsoft was applied
- Used a disc to install Windows 8 on this desktop I built in early 2013, and other than the Windows 8.1 upgrade I haven't messed with that
- Processor: AMD A10-5800K APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.80 GHz
- RAM: 8.00GB (7.71 usable)
- Motherboard: FM2A75M-DGS
- Power Supply: Corsair CX 430
I'd like to be able to use my computer for more than what a Chromebook could be used for - and at this point I'd prefer the Chromebook to perform these tasks. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Now I'm crashing every 20 minutes of use. PLEASE HELP
Edited by MelechSheli, 17 January 2016 - 09:50 PM.