Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SpyShelter

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Anna Ruth

Anna Ruth

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:43 PM

Frequently I get a message that pops up and it is SpyShelter. I must have installed it at one time. Have been trying to delete it. It is not in my programs and features and not in the C drive under program files or program filesx86. It is in the registry but cannot delete it as I get: cannot delete SpyShelter. Error while deleting key. Any ideas how I can delete it? Thanks. Anna Ruth

Mod Edit..moved to Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Privacy Software
from Win 8 ~~ boopme

Edited by boopme, 16 January 2016 - 08:01 PM.

Anna Ruth: "I want to live in peace with God, Earth, the Sea and my fellow Human Beings"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Phantom010

Phantom010

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:06 PM

Can you tell us what is the exact message you are getting from SpyShelter?

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,467 posts
  •  

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:06 PM

SpyShelter is an anti-keylogger program which has been around for a while and hosted by reputable sites like MajorGeeks and Softpedia. The vendor also offers a SpyShelter Premium version and a Firewall product.

I could not find any specific removal instructions on the vendors website or FAQs but typically the correct way to remove most programs is from within its program group Uninstall shortcut in Start Menu > All Programs or by using Programs and Features.

Since that did not work you and you could not locate the program folder, chances are you only removed part of the program but not all of it. There may be a leftover service with the registry entries.

Your options would include reinstalling...then uninstalling, using a third-party utility like Revo Uninstaller Free or Portable or contact the SpyShelter Helpdesk Support Center and ask them. The Helpdesk may have a removal tool only available through their techs.

Note: If choosing to reinstall...then uninstall, be aware that some programs can be difficult to remove completely due to the presence of related services and processes running in the background. Sometimes the uninstall works more effectively if you first stop and disable the program's service or perform the removal in safe mode so there are less processes which can interfere with the uninstallation.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 Anna Ruth

Anna Ruth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:41 PM

Can you tell us what is the exact message you are getting from SpyShelter?

it gives me option of allowing or not allowing.  Thank you, will reinstall it.

Anna Ruth: "I want to live in peace with God, Earth, the Sea and my fellow Human Beings"

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,467 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:04 PM

That leads me more to suspect, the service is still present. Usually if it is just related to a registry remnant, you get alerts like... "Cannot find...", "Could not run...", "Error loading... or "specific module could not be found".

#6 Anna Ruth

Anna Ruth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:50 PM

reinstalled it then uninstalled it from IOB uninstaller as it was not in REVO uninstaller.    Well,, it still show messages so will not worry about it as taking too much time..  Thanks much for your help.  Anna Ruth

#7 Phantom010

Phantom010

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:13 PM

Please run Autoruns. No installation required. Simply run the executable file.

Run the program.

Select File in the upper left corner.

Click Save...

Change the File Type to: Text (*.txt)

Save the file to your desktop.

Open the file, copy the whole content and paste it into your next reply here.

Edited by Phantom010, 17 January 2016 - 03:14 PM.

#8 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,467 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

It may have installed as Scheduled Task which AutoRuns will show.

#9 Phantom010

Phantom010

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:54 PM

It may have installed as Scheduled Task which AutoRuns will show.

Hopefully! :)

#10 Anna Ruth

Anna Ruth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:12 PM

Please run Autoruns. No installation required. Simply run the executable file.

Run the program.

Select File in the upper left corner.

Click Save...

Change the File Type to: Text (*.txt)

Save the file to your desktop.

Open the file, copy the whole content and paste it into your next reply here.

Here it is and something does not look right to me.

ÿþ"#H#K#L#M#\#S#O#F#T#W#A#R#E#\#M#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t#\#W#i#n#d#o#w#s#\#C#u#r#r#e#n#t#V#e#r#s#i#o#n#\#R#u#n#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#1#/#1#7#/#2#0#1#6# #1#:#2#2# #P#M#"# #"#"#\#i#n#s#t#a#l#l#e#r#\#c#h#r#m#s#t#p#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#/#1#1#/#2#0#1#6# #9#:#2#7# #P#M#"# #"#"#"#1#/#1#7#/#2#0#1#6# #7#:#4#1# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#M#o#d#u#l#e#"# #"#I#O#b#i#t#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#i#o#b#i#t#\#a#d#v#a#n#c#e#d# #s#y#s#t#e#m#c#a#r#e#\#a#s#c#e#x#t#m#e#n#u#_#6#4#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#0#/#1#5#/#2#0#1#5# #3#:#0#3# #A#M#"# #"#"#c#o#n#t#e#x#t#h#a#n#d#l#e#r#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#2#/#1#3#/#2#0#1#5# #6#:#1#4# #P#M#"# #"#"#w#a#r#e#\#W#o#w#6#4#3#2#N#o#d#e#\#C#l#a#s#s#e#s#\#D#i#r#e#c#t#o#r#y#\#S#h#e#l#l#E#x#\#C#o#n#t#e#x#t#M#e#n#u#H#a#n#d#l#e#r#s#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#1#/#1#7#/#2#0#1#6# #7#:#4#0# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#"#{#C#5#2#A#F#8#1#D#-#F#7#A#0#-#4#A#A#B#-#8#E#8#7#-#F#8#0#A#6#0#C#C#D#3#9#6#}#"# #"#"# #"#A#p#a#c#h#e# #S#o#f#t#w#a#r#e# #F#o#u#n#d#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#o#p#e#n#o#f#f#i#c#e# #4#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m#\#s#h#l#x#t#h#d#l#\#s#h#l#x#t#h#d#l#_#x#6#4#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#0#/#2#1#/#2#0#1#5# #5#:#5#0# #A#M#"# #"#"#8#1#D#-#F#7#A#0#-#4#A#A#B#-#8#E#8#7#-#F#8#0#A#6#0#C#C#D#3#9#6#}#"# #"#"# #"#A#p#a#c#h#e# #S#o#f#t#w#a#r#e# #F#o#u#n#d#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#o#p#e#n#o#f#f#i#c#e# #4#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m#\#s#h#l#x#t#h#d#l#\#s#h#l#x#t#h#d#l#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#0#/#2#1#/#2#0#1#5# #5#:#5#0# #A#M#"# #"#"#\#S#h#e#l#l#E#x#\#C#o#n#t#e#x#t#M#e#n#u#H#a#n#d#l#e#r#s#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#1#/#1#7#/#2#0#1#6# #7#:#4#1# #P#M#"# #"#"#5#/#2#0#1#6# #5#:#0#3# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#E#X#"# #"#C#A#N#O#N# #I#N#C#.#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#c#a#n#o#n#\#e#a#s#y#-#w#e#b#p#r#i#n#t# #e#x#\#e#w#p#e#x#b#h#o#.#d#l#l#"# #"#2#/#2#2#/#2#0#1#5# #5#:#2#3# #P#M#"# #"#"#e# #b#a#r# #a#n#d# #s#t#a#t#u#s# #b#a#r# #o#f# #I#E#"# #"#I#v#o#S#o#f#t#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#c#l#a#s#s#i#c# #s#h#e#l#l#\#c#l#a#s#s#i#c#i#e#d#l#l#_#3#2#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#1#/#1#2#/#2#0#1#5# #1#0#:#5#5# #P#M#"# #"#"#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#c#l#a#s#s#i#c# #s#h#e#l#l#\#c#l#a#s#s#i#c#i#e#_#3#2#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#1#/#1#2#/#2#0#1#5# #1#0#:#5#5# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#L#t#d#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#g#l#a#r#y# #u#t#i#l#i#t#i#e#s# #5#\#i#n#t#e#g#r#a#t#o#r#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#2#/#3#0#/#2#0#1#5# #1#0#:#2#4# #P#M#"# #"#"#o#s#o#f#t# #C#o#r#p#o#r#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#w#i#n#d#o#w#s# #m#e#d#i#a# #p#l#a#y#e#r#\#w#m#p#n#s#c#f#g#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#0#/#2#8#/#2#0#1#4# #6#:#2#8# #P#M#"# #"#"#"# #"#1#/#7#/#2#0#1#6# #3#:#4#7# #A#M#"# #"#"#t#e#r# #S#e#r#v#i#c#e# #i#s# #d#i#s#a#b#l#e#d# #o#r# #s#t#o#p#p#e#d#,# #y#o#u#r# #G#o#o#g#l#e# #s#o#f#t#w#a#r#e# #w#i#l#l# #n#o#t# #b#e# #k#e#p#t# #u#p# #t#o# #d#a#t#e#,# #m#e#a#n#i#n#g# #s#e#c#u#r#i#t#y# #v#u#l#n#e#r#a#b#i#l#i#t#i#e#s# #t#h#a#t# #m#a#y# #a#r#i#s#e# #c#a#n#n#o#t# #b#e# #f#i#x#e#d# #a#n#d# #f#e#a#t#u#r#e#s# #m#a#y# #n#o#t# #w#o#r#k#.#"# #"#G#o#o#g#l#e#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#g#o#o#g#l#e#\#c#o#m#m#o#n#\#g#o#o#g#l#e# #u#p#d#a#t#e#r#\#g#o#o#g#l#e#u#p#d#a#t#e#r#s#e#r#v#i#c#e#.#e#x#e#"# #"#3#/#2#/#2#0#1#2# #1#:#1#3# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#S#e#r#v#i#c#e#"# #"#H#P# #S#u#p#p#o#r#t# #A#s#s#i#s#t#a#n#t# #S#e#r#v#i#c#e#"# #"#H#e#w#l#e#t#t#-#P#a#c#k#a#r#d# #C#o#m#p#a#n#y#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#h#e#w#l#e#t#t#-#p#a#c#k#a#r#d#\#h#p# #s#u#p#p#o#r#t# #f#r#a#m#e#w#o#r#k#\#h#p#s#a#_#s#e#r#v#i#c#e#.#e#x#e#"# #"#8#/#2#1#/#2#0#1#4# #1#2#:#4#2# #P#M#"# #"#"#1#2#/#1#/#2#0#1#5# #3#:#5#9# #A#M#"# #"#"# #f#o#r# #W#i#n#d#o#w#s# #-# #A#M#D#6#4# #p#l#a#t#f#o#r#m#"# #"#A#M#D# #T#e#c#h#n#o#l#o#g#i#e#s# #I#n#c#.#"# #"#c#:#\#w#i#n#d#o#w#s#\#s#y#s#t#e#m#3#2#\#d#r#i#v#e#r#s#\#a#m#d#s#b#s#.#s#y#s#"# #"#1#2#/#1#1#/#2#0#1#2# #1#:#2#1# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#5#:#2#7# #A#M#"# #"#"#e#c#t#i#o#n# #P#l#a#t#f#o#r#m# #D#r#i#v#e#r#"# #"#E#m#s#i#s#o#f#t# #L#t#d#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#e#m#s#i#s#o#f#t# #a#n#t#i#-#m#a#l#w#a#r#e#\#e#p#p#.#s#y#s#"# #"#1#0#/#2#3#/#2#0#1#5# #7#:#3#0# #A#M#"# #"#"#t# #E#t#h#e#r#n#e#t# #C#o#n#t#r#o#l#l#e#r#"# #"#Q#u#a#l#c#o#m#m# #A#t#h#e#r#o#s# #C#o#.#,# #L#t#d#.#"# #"#c#:#\#w#i#n#d#o#w#s#\#s#y#s#t#e#m#3#2#\#d#r#i#v#e#r#s#\#l#1#c#6#3#x#6#4#.#s#y#s#"# #"#7#/#1#5#/#2#0#1#3# #1#0#:#5#6# #P#M#"# #"#"#w#s#\#s#y#s#t#e#m#3#2#\#d#r#i#v#e#r#s#\#n#x#u#s#b#h#.#s#y#s#"# #"#1#1#/#1#2#/#2#0#1#3#

#9#:#5#3# #A#M#"# #"#"#G#e#n#e#r#i#c# #P#C#I# #I#D#E# #B#u#s# #D#r#i#v#e#r#"# #"#V#I#A# #T#e#c#h#n#o#l#o#g#i#e#s#,# #I#n#c#.#"# #"#c#:#\#w#i#n#d#o#w#s#\#s#y#s#t#e#m#3#2#\#d#r#i#v#e#r#s#\#v#i#a#i#d#e#.#s#y#s#"# #"#8#/#2#2#/#2#0#1#3# #3#:#4#0# #A#M#"# #"#"#C#o#r#p#o#r#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#c#o#m#m#o#n# #f#i#l#e#s#\#m#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t# #s#h#a#r#e#d#\#m#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t# #c#a#m#e#r#a# #c#o#d#e#c# #p#a#c#k#\#m#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t#r#a#w#c#o#d#e#c#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#0#/#1#/#2#0#1#4# #9#:#0#6# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#E#x#p#l#o#r#e#r#"# #"#M#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t# #C#o#r#p#o#r#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#i#n#t#e#r#n#e#t# #e#x#p#l#o#r#e#r#\#i#e#x#p#l#o#r#e#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#1#/#8#/#2#0#1#5# #1#2#:#2#4# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#11 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,467 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:23 PM

After choosing Save...you need to Change the File Type to: Text (*.txt)

Did you do that?

The default is an (*.arn) file.

#12 Anna Ruth

Anna Ruth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:10 PM

After choosing Save...you need to Change the File Type to: Text (*.txt)

Did you do that?

The default is an (*.arn) file.

Yes, I did.

first time I changed file type to *.txt and this time I changed it to Text (*.txt) and this is what I got again:

ÿþ"#H#K#L#M#\#S#O#F#T#W#A#R#E#\#M#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t#\#W#i#n#d#o#w#s#\#C#u#r#r#e#n#t#V#e#r#s#i#o#n#\#R#u#n#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#1#/#1#7#/#2#0#1#6# #1#:#2#2# #P#M#"# #"#"#\#i#n#s#t#a#l#l#e#r#\#c#h#r#m#s#t#p#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#/#1#1#/#2#0#1#6# #9#:#2#7# #P#M#"# #"#"#"#1#/#1#7#/#2#0#1#6# #7#:#4#1# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#M#o#d#u#l#e#"# #"#I#O#b#i#t#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#i#o#b#i#t#\#a#d#v#a#n#c#e#d# #s#y#s#t#e#m#c#a#r#e#\#a#s#c#e#x#t#m#e#n#u#_#6#4#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#0#/#1#5#/#2#0#1#5# #3#:#0#3# #A#M#"# #"#"#c#o#n#t#e#x#t#h#a#n#d#l#e#r#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#2#/#1#3#/#2#0#1#5# #6#:#1#4# #P#M#"# #"#"#w#a#r#e#\#W#o#w#6#4#3#2#N#o#d#e#\#C#l#a#s#s#e#s#\#D#i#r#e#c#t#o#r#y#\#S#h#e#l#l#E#x#\#C#o#n#t#e#x#t#M#e#n#u#H#a#n#d#l#e#r#s#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#1#/#1#7#/#2#0#1#6# #7#:#4#0# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#"#{#C#5#2#A#F#8#1#D#-#F#7#A#0#-#4#A#A#B#-#8#E#8#7#-#F#8#0#A#6#0#C#C#D#3#9#6#}#"# #"#"# #"#A#p#a#c#h#e# #S#o#f#t#w#a#r#e# #F#o#u#n#d#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#o#p#e#n#o#f#f#i#c#e# #4#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m#\#s#h#l#x#t#h#d#l#\#s#h#l#x#t#h#d#l#_#x#6#4#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#0#/#2#1#/#2#0#1#5# #5#:#5#0# #A#M#"# #"#"#8#1#D#-#F#7#A#0#-#4#A#A#B#-#8#E#8#7#-#F#8#0#A#6#0#C#C#D#3#9#6#}#"# #"#"# #"#A#p#a#c#h#e# #S#o#f#t#w#a#r#e# #F#o#u#n#d#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#o#p#e#n#o#f#f#i#c#e# #4#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m#\#s#h#l#x#t#h#d#l#\#s#h#l#x#t#h#d#l#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#0#/#2#1#/#2#0#1#5# #5#:#5#0# #A#M#"# #"#"#\#S#h#e#l#l#E#x#\#C#o#n#t#e#x#t#M#e#n#u#H#a#n#d#l#e#r#s#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#"# #"#1#/#1#7#/#2#0#1#6# #7#:#4#1# #P#M#"# #"#"#5#/#2#0#1#6# #5#:#0#3# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#E#X#"# #"#C#A#N#O#N# #I#N#C#.#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#c#a#n#o#n#\#e#a#s#y#-#w#e#b#p#r#i#n#t# #e#x#\#e#w#p#e#x#b#h#o#.#d#l#l#"# #"#2#/#2#2#/#2#0#1#5# #5#:#2#3# #P#M#"# #"#"#e# #b#a#r# #a#n#d# #s#t#a#t#u#s# #b#a#r# #o#f# #I#E#"# #"#I#v#o#S#o#f#t#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#c#l#a#s#s#i#c# #s#h#e#l#l#\#c#l#a#s#s#i#c#i#e#d#l#l#_#3#2#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#1#/#1#2#/#2#0#1#5# #1#0#:#5#5# #P#M#"# #"#"#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#c#l#a#s#s#i#c# #s#h#e#l#l#\#c#l#a#s#s#i#c#i#e#_#3#2#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#1#/#1#2#/#2#0#1#5# #1#0#:#5#5# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#L#t#d#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#g#l#a#r#y# #u#t#i#l#i#t#i#e#s# #5#\#i#n#t#e#g#r#a#t#o#r#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#2#/#3#0#/#2#0#1#5# #1#0#:#2#4# #P#M#"# #"#"#o#s#o#f#t# #C#o#r#p#o#r#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#w#i#n#d#o#w#s# #m#e#d#i#a# #p#l#a#y#e#r#\#w#m#p#n#s#c#f#g#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#0#/#2#8#/#2#0#1#4# #6#:#2#8# #P#M#"# #"#"#"# #"#1#/#7#/#2#0#1#6# #3#:#4#7# #A#M#"# #"#"#t#e#r# #S#e#r#v#i#c#e# #i#s# #d#i#s#a#b#l#e#d# #o#r# #s#t#o#p#p#e#d#,# #y#o#u#r# #G#o#o#g#l#e# #s#o#f#t#w#a#r#e# #w#i#l#l# #n#o#t# #b#e# #k#e#p#t# #u#p# #t#o# #d#a#t#e#,# #m#e#a#n#i#n#g# #s#e#c#u#r#i#t#y# #v#u#l#n#e#r#a#b#i#l#i#t#i#e#s# #t#h#a#t# #m#a#y# #a#r#i#s#e# #c#a#n#n#o#t# #b#e# #f#i#x#e#d# #a#n#d# #f#e#a#t#u#r#e#s# #m#a#y# #n#o#t# #w#o#r#k#.#"# #"#G#o#o#g#l#e#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#g#o#o#g#l#e#\#c#o#m#m#o#n#\#g#o#o#g#l#e# #u#p#d#a#t#e#r#\#g#o#o#g#l#e#u#p#d#a#t#e#r#s#e#r#v#i#c#e#.#e#x#e#"# #"#3#/#2#/#2#0#1#2# #1#:#1#3# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#S#e#r#v#i#c#e#"# #"#H#P# #S#u#p#p#o#r#t# #A#s#s#i#s#t#a#n#t# #S#e#r#v#i#c#e#"# #"#H#e#w#l#e#t#t#-#P#a#c#k#a#r#d# #C#o#m#p#a#n#y#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s# #(#x#8#6#)#\#h#e#w#l#e#t#t#-#p#a#c#k#a#r#d#\#h#p# #s#u#p#p#o#r#t# #f#r#a#m#e#w#o#r#k#\#h#p#s#a#_#s#e#r#v#i#c#e#.#e#x#e#"# #"#8#/#2#1#/#2#0#1#4# #1#2#:#4#2# #P#M#"# #"#"#1#2#/#1#/#2#0#1#5# #3#:#5#9# #A#M#"# #"#"# #f#o#r# #W#i#n#d#o#w#s# #-# #A#M#D#6#4# #p#l#a#t#f#o#r#m#"# #"#A#M#D# #T#e#c#h#n#o#l#o#g#i#e#s# #I#n#c#.#"# #"#c#:#\#w#i#n#d#o#w#s#\#s#y#s#t#e#m#3#2#\#d#r#i#v#e#r#s#\#a#m#d#s#b#s#.#s#y#s#"# #"#1#2#/#1#1#/#2#0#1#2# #1#:#2#1# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#5#:#2#7# #A#M#"# #"#"#e#c#t#i#o#n# #P#l#a#t#f#o#r#m# #D#r#i#v#e#r#"# #"#E#m#s#i#s#o#f#t# #L#t#d#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#e#m#s#i#s#o#f#t# #a#n#t#i#-#m#a#l#w#a#r#e#\#e#p#p#.#s#y#s#"# #"#1#0#/#2#3#/#2#0#1#5# #7#:#3#0# #A#M#"# #"#"#t# #E#t#h#e#r#n#e#t# #C#o#n#t#r#o#l#l#e#r#"# #"#Q#u#a#l#c#o#m#m# #A#t#h#e#r#o#s# #C#o#.#,# #L#t#d#.#"# #"#c#:#\#w#i#n#d#o#w#s#\#s#y#s#t#e#m#3#2#\#d#r#i#v#e#r#s#\#l#1#c#6#3#x#6#4#.#s#y#s#"# #"#7#/#1#5#/#2#0#1#3# #1#0#:#5#6# #P#M#"# #"#"#w#s#\#s#y#s#t#e#m#3#2#\#d#r#i#v#e#r#s#\#n#x#u#s#b#h#.#s#y#s#"# #"#1#1#/#1#2#/#2#0#1#3#

#9#:#5#3# #A#M#"# #"#"#G#e#n#e#r#i#c# #P#C#I# #I#D#E# #B#u#s# #D#r#i#v#e#r#"# #"#V#I#A# #T#e#c#h#n#o#l#o#g#i#e#s#,# #I#n#c#.#"# #"#c#:#\#w#i#n#d#o#w#s#\#s#y#s#t#e#m#3#2#\#d#r#i#v#e#r#s#\#v#i#a#i#d#e#.#s#y#s#"# #"#8#/#2#2#/#2#0#1#3# #3#:#4#0# #A#M#"# #"#"#C#o#r#p#o#r#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#c#o#m#m#o#n# #f#i#l#e#s#\#m#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t# #s#h#a#r#e#d#\#m#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t# #c#a#m#e#r#a# #c#o#d#e#c# #p#a#c#k#\#m#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t#r#a#w#c#o#d#e#c#.#d#l#l#"# #"#1#0#/#1#/#2#0#1#4# #9#:#0#6# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#E#x#p#l#o#r#e#r#"# #"#M#i#c#r#o#s#o#f#t# #C#o#r#p#o#r#a#t#i#o#n#"# #"#c#:#\#p#r#o#g#r#a#m# #f#i#l#e#s#\#i#n#t#e#r#n#e#t# #e#x#p#l#o#r#e#r#\#i#e#x#p#l#o#r#e#.#e#x#e#"# #"#1#1#/#8#/#2#0#1#5# #1#2#:#2#4# #P#M#"# #"#"#

#13 Phantom010

Phantom010

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

Would be nice to be able to attach files anywhere in the forum, but for some reason, it's not possible in this section.

You can use the following website to upload your Autoruns text file. It will create a link to the download. Then, you can post that link into your next reply.

http://zippyshare.com/

Edited by Phantom010, 17 January 2016 - 10:16 PM.

#14 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,467 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:27 PM

Anna Ruth...in case you a wondering, it is not an issue with the Board Editor. I just created a log and did a test posting which showed all the Autorun entries.

#15 Anna Ruth

Anna Ruth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:32 PM

Would be nice to be able to attach files anywhere in the forum, but for some reason, it's not possible in this section.

You can use the following website to upload your Autoruns text file. It will create a link to the download. Then, you can post that link into your next reply.

http://zippyshare.com/

do not understand this:      Select or Drag & Drop your files for upload (maximum 200 MB each):     Have to go to bed now as recovering from open heart surgery and not feeling good.   Back as soon as I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users