Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thanks for the welcome!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 khorner

khorner

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:33 PM

I have been reading and enjoying your website for years.  It is by far the best, most honest, and contains the best and most helpful information on the internet.  As far as I am concerned, it has few if no challengers.  I decided it was time to sign up as a member and let you guys know this.  I don't usually sign up for anything, which indicates the level of trust I have for your site and staff.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,393 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:55 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

Regards.
NickAu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users