Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Print a page from internet document7- Up comes the Print List

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 al1323al

al1323al

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:13 PM

Got a weird one.

Previously to print a internet document page I pressed CONTROL + P, a form appeared with the word PRINT near top, I clicked on PRINT and then the Printer printed the page.

But now, when I do the CONTROL + P the form appears, the word PRINT blinks for a moment and is replaced by the word SAVE>

Now I have to go through about 7 separate steps to get the machine to send the page to the Printer, as follows:

1- Click on SAVE

2-next form....select My Documents and type in a file name to which the page will be saved

3 Go to My Document folder

4-Find File Name in My Documents and click on it

5- Click on open space adjacent to file now on the screen

6- Click on PRINT, located in lower right of screen

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 15 January 2016 - 06:41 PM.
Duplicate topic deleted.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jaycan

Jaycan

• Members
  • 454 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 AM

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:24 AM

Hello and Welcome.....

Please see this topic below, and follow the directions on "How to post a Speccy Link"

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/602174/automatic-update-dll-wuauengdll-in-svchost-causes-high-cpu-usage/#entry3909617

Have you changed or replaced your Printer recently, and check Device Manager for any ( or  ? ) marks near the Printer ..

Thank You...

EDIT -

This is a shot I just took of mine while online..I also use Ctrl + p.

Attached File  Print.JPG   33.09KB   0 downloads

Edited by Jaycan, 16 January 2016 - 07:32 AM.

Acer Computer with LG Monitor and Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7.1

Windows 64bit  8.1 - Always fully updated

Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer Browsers

Usually a home helper here or with friends and nimble fingered ladies who would rather sew or dust, but not clean the bugs out of a computer ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users