Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

windows 10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sunshine461

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:23 PM

is 10 still free? can I install it over win 7 its messed up see my other post--will that fix my problem-also can it be downloaded in safemode w/o internet connection ty for helping

Edited by hamluis, 13 January 2016 - 05:27 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Win 10 Support - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pippincp

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:29 PM

Windows 10 upgrade is free until June.

I checked the first 4 pages of the W7 forum, couldn't find your post so gave up.

How are you going to download anything if you are not connected to the internet?

#3 Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,635 posts
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:05 PM

other topic here

OP has access to another win 7 PC

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users