Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird Purple and Green Lines Appear When Playing Video Game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CrazyGaston

CrazyGaston

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 PM

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:45 PM

I'm playing this GOG game (Tzar: Burden of the Crown) on a Windows 7 computer. Whenever I'm playing the game, these weird purple and green lines will randomly appear on the screen for a few seconds. They won't go away unless I do a level screen scroll (it's a RTS game where the level is a huge map, and I use the arrow keys to scroll the map). Here's the craziest part. I tried to take a screenshot of what I am seeing, yet the purple and green bars didn't appear in the screenshot!

Also, this only happens with GOG games. It does NOT happen with the other modern games I have installed on my computer (GTA V, Far Cry 3, The Sims 3, KSP, etc.). So is there some sort of setting in my graphics card control panel that will help stop this from happening? Thanks!

Stats:

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 bit)

Intel Core i7

16 GB RAM

Dual Display Adapters: Intel HD Graphics (3000), and NVidia  GeForce GT 555M

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CrazyGaston

CrazyGaston
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 PM

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:37 PM

Here is a picture of what I am seeing:

0113161541.jpg

Any help solving this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users