Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Windows 10 clean Free Dont spy on me tool

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bleebingjunior

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:48 PM

Anti-Beacon is small, simple to use, and is provided free of charge. It was created to address the privacy concerns of users of Windows 10 who do not wish to have information about their PC usage sent to Microsoft. Simply clicking “Immunize” on the main screen of Anti-Beacon will immediately disable any known tracking features included by Microsoft in the operating system.

antibeacon102.pngIf any issues occur with your PC while using Anti-Beacon, undoing the changes made can be done by clicking the “Undo” button in the main window. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dannyboy950

• Members
  • 1,338 posts
  • Local time:07:00 AM

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:01 PM

The first month I ran that program Glasswire did show a decrease in outbound traffic.  However in the last week and a half outbound traffic has increased.

How ever Glasswire will not show exactly what that traffic is. It will however give you an idea when you compare other logs with Glasswires time frame and you can get a pretty good idea.

Glasswire is a network monitor program but not exactly one of the best. By the way the paid version the difference in ability is not worth the price. In my opinion.

HP 15-f009wm notebook AMD-E1-2100 APV 1Ghz Processor 8 GB memory 500 GB Hdd

Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa Cinamon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users