Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Twice the resolution after running Windows Repair AIO in safe mode?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sylveon Fetish

Sylveon Fetish

• Members
  • 426 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 AM

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:45 PM

I ran Tweaking.com Windows Repair AIO to fix a file association problem with Windows Explorer amongst other issues in safe mode like the program recommended on my HP 255 G2 Notebook PC and when my computer restart after the repairs were finished, my display was twice as beautiful, it looks like the screen resolution is twice now than it was prior to the repairs. right click desktop screen resolution still reports the same 1366x768 resolution but I can see at least twice as much, and all the captions on my art photos reflect that, the text is so tiny on it because it it showing all my images at higher resolutions than now in order to read the text, I need to zoom in on those large images when I didn't used to need to because it would show less of the image which made it seem closer up. Firefox, Windows Explorer, Word Processing everything shows more area now after running that program.

I request an explanation of why this is. please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,168 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 AM

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:41 AM

Not Sure ? Upload a Screen Shot for all to see and advise further.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users