Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

razer inc deathstalker update from windows keeps failing..please help

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Mohi

Mohi

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 PM

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:29 PM

hello forum please help, im having driver and windows update issues...

i have a razer deathstalker ultimate keyboard, it gave me problems in the past but nothing i couldn't fix,
but now for some reason the driver from the windows update for the deathstalker titled 
(razer inc other hardware software update released in November, 2013 driver) keeps failing to install followed by a error code 800F0203....ive downloaded the latest update from the razer website installed it everything went fine except for the razer update found in the windows update section....it used to work before, never gave me an error automatically downloading and installing it..can someone please help me, its just this one driver that needs to be installed from the windows update and the keyboard will work again....

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:41 PM

In device manager you can right click it and roll the driver back to previous. Try that.

#3 Mohi

Mohi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:41 PM

In device manager you can right click it and roll the driver back to previous. Try that.

it won't give me that option....:s

#4 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,490 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:50 PM

So which driver are you trying to install the one from the factory website or one from MSFT? The one more recent should be used. If you are getting an error from MSFT, then that is probably why. It's detecting your driver you have is newer?

Edited by technonymous, 10 January 2016 - 05:51 PM.

#5 Mohi

Mohi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:59 PM

So which driver are you trying to install the one from the factory website or one from MSFT? The one more recent should be used. If you are getting an error from MSFT, then that is probably why. It's detecting your driver you have is newer?

the latest update from the factory website is installed..but i also need to install the one from msft but as u can see from the pics it keeps failing.....they both are different drivers but both need to be installed to use the full functionality of the keyboard....i can't access razer synapse 2.0 fully since the msft update isn't installing, so i need someone to take a look at my core driver files to figure out why it keeps failing.....

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,902 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 PM

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:21 PM

FWIW

Louis

#7 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,490 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:41 PM

FAQ from their website...

Since updating to Windows 10 Razer Synapse does not detect my device and show the correct product configurator If you encounter this, please perform Synapse update through Settings >> Check for Updates. If the updates not able to run or Synapse not able to load, please uninstall Synapse and download the latest Synapse Framework from Razer support site.

Edit: Link to their FAQ http://www.razersupport.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-deathstalker-ultimate/

Edited by technonymous, 10 January 2016 - 06:42 PM.

#8 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,490 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:54 PM

Link to the keyboard and it's drivers..http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-deathstalker-ultimate They may offer patches through their cloud updater that aren't part of this base driver. So I would suggest that.

#9 Mohi

Mohi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:58 PM

FAQ from their website...

Since updating to Windows 10 Razer Synapse does not detect my device and show the correct product configurator If you encounter this, please perform Synapse update through Settings >> Check for Updates. If the updates not able to run or Synapse not able to load, please uninstall Synapse and download the latest Synapse Framework from Razer support site.

Edit: Link to their FAQ http://www.razersupport.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-deathstalker-ultimate/

that's exactly what i did for the past few days.....still not working unfortunately..  

#10 Foxyfluff21

Foxyfluff21

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 PM

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:51 PM

I have found something with the Javascript that runs the Switchblade UI. all full of Errors the Razer Devs need to know about this issue that's been going on since the last patch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users