Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Acrobat Reader not Abiding by Preferences

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bad-People

Bad-People

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:54 AM

I read a lot of PDFs and I use Acrobat reader to do it. (Specifically Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2015.009.20079) But I have some preferences I'd like to change. So far changes I've made are I've changed the default layout (to single page continuous) and zoom (to 100%) and I've also checked "Restore last view settings when reopening documents" to on. However none of this has worked. It seems like it just ignores my preferences and opens thing however it wants. Layout seems random (Consistent for actual files, individual files will always default to certain layouts but it can vary from file to file) zoom is always "Zoom to Page Level" and it always opens to the first page.

EDIT: Making it open where I left off is the only part that's REALLY important.

Windows 8.1

Edited by Bad-People, 10 January 2016 - 03:01 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users