Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Looking Back On The Plot-Twists [2015]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:34 AM

Since 2015 is over, I thought I'd repost a few 2015 posts from the plot-twist thread for everyone's amusement, because that's like a thing that people do at the end of a year, highlight. I would have listed them all, but that would be pointless since the plot-twist thread does exactly that :P. So I only chose 15, which are listed oldest to newest. Thanks to all those involved, and lets do the same thing next year.

Fred usually sat in the left seat.

Fred usually sat in the left seat of the space ship. But the captain was on an away mission. So he made himself cozy in the captains chair.

Jane felt a mix of emotions and after thinking about it, decided it would be best not to respond.

The interviewer sat in silence, a stern look upon his face, awaiting a repsonse to the question "Do you think this shirt makes me look like a blueberry?"

The thing Sarah hated most about getting cancer wasn't enduring the treatment sessions.

Every time she went somewhere people would give her pitying looks. She especially hated how the nurses kept giving her these looks while giving treatments, as if she didn't already know she was dying.

Edward looked at her and firmly said, "Say it out loud.".

She answered in a raspy tone " Mother God Fairy" And those words sent her up into the air and gravity pulled her right down onto her head - ker plunk!

Joey often took the path by the pond.

The town council decided to upgrade security by installing cameras; they could not afford to keep replacing the path.

Edison looked at the painting, and then back at his father.

This was the most awkard nude he'd ever painted.

Edward stepped forward, and Sarah laughed, though she quickly grasped her mouth with both hands.

She had assumed that the knife he was holding was fake.

In this moment, Nemo knew exactly what he wanted.

If he had worded his wish a little better, maybe he would still be alive.

Frodo looked at the ring.

He wiped it up, and suggest more firmly that his guest "USE THE COASTER" that he had provided.

Chris rode his bike 10 kilometres through the countryside.

He was too late to warn his family about the mysterious antenna built above every house.

Mike picked up his guitar and began to tighten the strings.

He was later disqualified from the talent show for tampering with another contestant's guitar.

Bill thought he heard mumbling from under professor Quirrel's turban.

He knew the professor was obsessed with ferrets. But would he really try to smuggle one onto the plane?

Fred walked up to the mystery machine.

He vanished into another dimension and was never to be seen again.

John pressed the unmarked elevator button.

He heard the cable break that held the elevator in place.

Brittany did not know the secret knock.

Luckily neither did the guard manning the door.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users