Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ads not showing in any browser (Windows 10)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ecac

Ecac

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:55 PM

Hello, as the title says I'm having problems to load ads in my browsers and I was hoping I could get some help.

At first with Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge it worked normaly. Then I installed Mozilla Firefox (because is the browser I normaly used before updating) and ads didn't load, they worked just in "Private Mode" but in Edge and Explorer they still worked. So I tried installing Chrome but ads didn't load either in normal or private mode. Then for some reason after installing it, advertisements stopped working in Edge and Explorer too but in Mozilla "Private Mode" they still worked.

Right now I don't have any antivirus installed, just Windows Defender. I had Kaspersky and then I tried Avast Free to see if that was the problem but nothing changed. I'm not running any AdBlocking software as far as i know, and Java and Flash are up to date. Any idea why is this happening?

P.S: Sorry for my bad english haha

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users