The first thing to try would be Ewido Anti-Spyware V4.
First download ewido anti-spyware
and save that file to your desktop.
Once you have downloaded ewido anti-spyware, locate the icon on the desktop and double-click it to launch the set up program.
Once the setup is complete you will need to run ewido and update the definition files.
On the main screen select the "Update"
icon then click "Start Update"
. The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
Once the update has completed select the "Scanner
" icon at the top of the screen, then select the "Settings
Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions
" and then select "Quarantine
"Select "Automatically generate report after every scan
Un-Select "Only if threats were found
Close ewido anti-spyware and reboot your computer into Safe Mode
- Lauch ewido-anti-spyware by double-clicking the icon on your desktop.
IMPORTANT: Do not open any other windows or programs while ewido is scanning, it may interfere with the scanning proccess.
- Select the "Scanner" icon at the top and then the "Scan" tab then click on "Complete System Scan"
- Ewido will now begin the scanning process, be patient this may take a little time.
- Ewido will list any infections found on the left hand side. When the scan has finished, it should automatically set the recommended action to Quarantine--if not click on Recommended Action and set it there. Click the Apply all actions button. Ewido will display "All actions have been applied" on the right hand side.
- Click on "Save Report", then "Save Report As". This will create a text file. Make sure you know where to find this file again (like on the Desktop).
- Close ewido.
See if this helps to sort your problem..... if not just come back and let us know.