Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Group Policy client slowing down my pc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SmurfonWheels

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Local time:11:25 AM

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:16 AM

I just recently installed bitdefender to try out and when i when to restart Group Policy Client was taking a long time and then when it finished bitdefender was after it but bitdefender was really fast and then my pc restarted then on boot up the loading black screen with the circles took forever to load? is bitdefender the culprit ? i have my shutdown on 
"Displaying Highly Detailed Status Messages" So i can see what is going on am i missing something?
My Pc Build is 
  • Computer: Custom Home Made, Silant Build
  • CPU: AMD FX™-8150 Eight-Core Processor
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. 970A-UD3P
  • Ram: HyperX FURY Series 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
  • Storage: Samsung SSD 840 PRO 119.2 GB and Western Digital 2TB SATA 6Gbps Power Saving Internal Hard Drive OEM - Caviar Green
  • Video Card: Asus AMD Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card (4GB, GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0)
  • Soundcard: Epiphany Acoustics E-DAC 24 bit miniature USB DAC
  • Power Supply: Corsair Builder Series CXM 750W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU
  • Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Pearl Computer Case - Black
these are the background processes
thank you

Attached Files

Edited by SmurfonWheels, 09 January 2016 - 09:21 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SmurfonWheels

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Local time:11:25 AM

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:53 AM

Quick update i uninstalled Bitdefender and my pc is back to normal speed, time to test out other AVs ESET seems to be a popular one for small footprint xD and panda

#3 usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,084 posts
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:41 AM

Glad to hear it.   Thanks for letting us know!

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users