Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Image

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tahleel

Tahleel

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:18 AM

Hi all,

I need a free licensed software to create an image for the windows that I Installed with the programs that I need to be installed automatically. I am working in company and I cant use crack one 

can you suggest different software do the same?

Edited by Tahleel, 09 January 2016 - 06:19 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:31 AM

Are you referring to software to clone you installed copy of Windows?

What are you referring to by "crack one"?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Tahleel

Tahleel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:15 AM

I mean I tried to use Acronis True image but its not free software. and I cant use cracked software that it recreate fake serial no. so if you have a free software that can be use to create my windows image without need for any serial or activation keys

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:51 AM

I want to draw your attention to one of Blepping Computer's Forum Rules.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

I mean I tried to use Acronis True image but its not free software. and I cant use cracked software that it recreate fake serial no. so if you have a free software that can be use to create my windows image without need for any serial or activation keys

Macrium Reflect is free cloning software which many of our members use.  They have a tutorial if you need help with using this software.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 Tahleel

Tahleel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:20 AM

Dear Arachibutyrophobia,

thanks really for your help and just to confirm, its a free software for all users and businesses?

#6 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 AM

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:03 AM

...its a free software for all users and businesses?

No.  Macrium Reflect Free is not licensed for commercial use.  If you want an imaging program that is free for commercial use you can try AOMEI Backupper Standard.

#7 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:21 AM

Clonezilla is a free open-source cloning and imaging tool. Anyone can use it, including businesses.

#8 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:11 PM

Dear Arachibutyrophobia,

thanks really for your help and just to confirm, its a free software for all users and businesses?

You did not ask whether this can be used for business purposes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users