· originally Windows 7
· Windows 10 installed via free upgrade
· Age of system: 2.5 years
· Age of OS installation: 3 months, have not re-installed
· CPU: Intel Core i5-3317U, 1.7GHz
· Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000
· System Manufacturer: Lenovo
· Exact model number: Lenovo IdeaPad U310, model name 4375
Basically, I've moved into a university residence and paid for Internet access, but when I plug in using the ethernet cable or try to connect to the wireless network (the router is TP-Link TLWR700N), my computer gives me the sad face and restarts. It can't restart successfully if I leave the ethernet cable in, either. The moment it crashes seems to be when it identifies the network (because it'll say 'Identifying...' for a bit first, and before I activated my internet it would just stay on 'Identifying...' forever).
I'm going to be out for a couple hours but when I come back I can add any additional details that are needed, just let me know.