Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Half-life 2...... Wtf?!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mooniniteman

mooniniteman

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:25 AM

I was just wondering.... Why are the Vortigons allies in Half-Life 2? Did I miss something? The first time I saw one in HL2 I blasted him, to no avail :thumbsup: . They were sworn enemies in HL1. What happened? :flowers: I hope someon can explain this to me. lol

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:32 PM

Where to start,

Okay, remember each one you blasted in HL? Remember seeing those green bindings around their arms and necks? Now, compare that to the friendly ones you see in HL2, where did the binds go?

Secondly, when you first get off the train in HL2 you'll see the screen with Breen on it. Now, go to the area under the screen and look to your right, you'll see a vortigaunt sweeping the floor but look closely, it'll have bands on certain areas.

Killing the boss in HL freed them from the ones controlling them. However, it was too late, the combine had come to earth and thus, years later, we get HL2.

#3 mooniniteman

mooniniteman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:48 PM

omg, I NEVER noticed that. Good observation wow. It all makes sense now. Stupid Nihilianth.lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users