Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2 infected computers one with crypto wall and i will post on 7 forums

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 grungegrunge

grungegrunge

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:05 AM

My GFS computer has been taken over by crypto wall and I will give you the loggs of the virus scanners that I have used. She is still having a ton of issues on the computer after me trying to get rid of the viruses. 

I will put a post in the near future of the logs

and I wil make a new post about my computer but I want ot fix hers first

I will do a log tommorrow for all the viruses I did MBAR in safe mode and it said there were 176 malware detections and I might need more help then what I know

I will be back tommorrow thank you guys for the help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,300 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:24 PM

Please...do NOT post any issues which you believe are the result or symptomatic of malware...in ANY of the Windows O/S forums.

If you truly have Crypto Wall issues...the proper forum to post in is the BC General Security Forum.

If you have malware issues which are not related to ransomware , then you should probably post in the Am I Infected Forum.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Louis

Note:  OP has initiated previous topics and has not further responded in either when requested to submit data.

Edited by hamluis, 07 January 2016 - 03:29 PM.

#3 grungegrunge

grungegrunge
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:31 AM

Please...do NOT post any issues which you believe are the result or symptomatic of malware...in ANY of the Windows O/S forums.

If you truly have Crypto Wall issues...the proper forum to post in is the BC General Security Forum.

If you have malware issues which are not related to ransomware , then you should probably post in the Am I Infected Forum.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Louis

Note:  OP has initiated previous topics and has not further responded in either when requested to submit data.

ok i will go to those forums

#4 wfallon

wfallon

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:43 AM

Just do a clean reinstall. Gets rid of all viruses. It wipes the Hard Drive.

Bill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users