I've looked elsewhere and haven't found a problem quite like mine, which is why I'm posting here. Lately, I can't start up my laptop unless I go through the following steps shown in the pictures below.
1. When my laptop starts, I see this.
2. Then it goes to this screen, which I'm usually stuck at.
3. Then, if I force a restart I get to this screen, where I usually press F7
4. I'm given the following choices (the others don't get me anywhere), and I choose "Enter Setup" to enter the new BIOS, which I think is called UEFI
5. In the boot menu, I go down to "UEFI Setting"
6. UEFI is set to "Disabled" every time, and I change the value to "Enable"
7. I don't usually enable "Network Stack", but I've tried and will still do the job. It's an extra and unnecessary step, so I don't bother.
8. I then "Save and Exit", and then computer starts up normally as if nothing ever happened.
The part that is even weirder is that I have to go through this process every time I take my laptop out of my bag (i.e. The laptop experiences movement from the physical storing and removal from bag and from being carried by me when I walk). If it's just left on the desk overnight, it starts up with no issues the next morning. If the computer is already on, and I shake it, the computer doesn't crash or anything.
Any ideas? I have no idea what's going on with my laptop. My uneducated guess is by hard drive is close to death, but that's all I really got.
Edited by jlimzq, 06 January 2016 - 04:35 PM.